last.

LAST CHAPTER
the same day, wonwoo's side.

wonwoo was preparing for his date with mingyu since  early in the morning. he was checking every little details to make sure that their first date will be perfect.
he took a little box where was a earring, the same as wonwoo's. wearing casual clothes, he was about to going out when his father called him.

"wonwoo ! where are you going ?
i have something important to tell you ..." anxiously said his father.

"what ? i'm going to meet mingyu, i'm already late, can't we talk when i go back ?" he asked.

"no wonwoo, i have to tell you about it right now." seriously said his father.

"well, wonwoo, i wanted to say ...
we are moving out."

"so ? it's not a big deal right ?" frowns wonwoo.

"we are moving in an another city." said wonwoo's father. "and it's really far from seoul. so it means that you won't be able to meet mingyu again ... at least for some months, or even some years." he continued.

both of them didn't said anything for a few minutes, an awkward silence.

"what do you mean ? why ? it's so sudden !" said wonwoo with a shaky voice.

"i know that it's sudden ... but i don't have any other choices. it's for my work you know ?"

"but father ! you know ... things just started to went well for me and for mingyu, and you are telling me this now ? what about yesterday ? you didn't mention this when he was there ..." sadly said wonwoo.

"i'm sorry ..."

after the talk wonwoo checked the time, he was already so late.
he decided to think about this later, and to join mingyu first.
he started to running to their meeting place. he took his phone and started to type a message to mingyu, while crossing the road.

"young boy ! be careful ! there is a car coming !" shouted a woman, behind him.

wonwoo raised his head, and saw the car coming straight in his direction.
he was frozen, he couldn't move. and it was already too late ...
and then ... the car with a driver who was driving too fast, bumped into wonwoo.

in one second, it feels like wonwoo's world was falling down.
he fell on the ground, after being pushed away by the car.

"are you okay ? student ! please answer !" someone asked.

with difficulties he tried to keeps his eyes opened, but he couldn't. his view started to being blurred.

"is this how i am going to die ? how i wish that i can see mingyu one last time ..." wonwoo thought.

and everything went black.

"is he dead ?"
"call the ambulance now !"

people started to gather around the poor boy on the floor, blood was flowing from his head. all his stuffs were scattered around him, including his gift for his loved one. his gift that was now bloody.
a little further we could hear the buzzer of the ambulance coming more and more closer.
a little bit after, the boy was transported to the hospital.
was he still alive ? no one knew ...

a few blocks away, mingyu was still waiting for wonwoo.
checking his phone sometimes, waiting for a message from wonwoo. but nothing came. neither him.
mingyu believed that everything was alright, he wanted to believe in it. he couldn't think about wonwoo having an accident of anything ...
but it really did happened.

"wonwoo please come soon, i'm waiting for you" said mingyu as he stared at an ambulance outside.

and he didn't knew, that inside that ambulance was transported his loved one, who was between life and death.

(message unsent...)