eight.

CHAPTER EIGHT

it has been two month since the last time when wonwoo went to mingyu's house. his words were really helpful to him. and days after days he was more and more happy.
he started to became the one that he was before and all thanks to wonwoo. he makes him so happy, and ... he fell in love with him. the things that he didn't know was that wonwoo too, felt the same thing for him.

they were both in love with each other.

no one of them could confess, for different reasons. but today, mingyu felt that it was the day.
he went to school, and waited for wonwoo in the classroom.
and as usual, he stared at the sky out of the window again.

"why are you looking at the sky again ? look at me instead hahaha." said a deep voice.
"why does this sound cheesy ?" asked mingyu.

wonwoo then suddenly caressed the messy hairs of mingyu, making his heart beat faster.

"stop it." said mingyu, smiling.
"wait ... did you just smile at me ?"

it was the first time that wonwoo saw mingyu's smile. it was beautiful.
and he wanted to see it everyday.

"you should smile more mingyu, it really makes me so happy ! i love your smile !" cheerfully said wonwoo.

"anyway, wonwoo, let's meet after the class, i have something to tell you."

the day passes slowly. too slowly for mingyu. he cannot wait to confess to wonwoo even thought he was really stressed.

"what if he reject me ?" keep thinking mingyu.

when the school day finally ended, mingyu waited for wonwoo in front of the school.

and as he was waiting for him, he felt more and more scared. he didn't want to break their friendship. but he loved wonwoo too much for not confessing.

when wonwoo finally joined him, they went to a park that was not very far away.

"so what did you want to tell me ?" asked Wonwoo.

"wonwoo ... perhaps, do you love someone right now ?"

"yes." answered right away wonwoo.

"oh ... I guess it's a pretty girl."

"no, i like boys mingyu ..." said Wonwoo laughing.

wonwoo wasn't afraid to say that he is gay, he was proud of it, and he didn't understand why some peoples couldn't accept it. it was normal for him, cause after all love has no gender.

"really ? may i ask who is it ?" continued mingyu, eyes hopeful.

"i will tell you, maybe one day ..."

both were sitting on the green grass, under a tree.
no one talked for a moment, they were enjoying the fresh air, the last before winter.

"jeon wonwoo." said mingyu, breaking the silence.

"what a beautiful name. i ... i love someone too. and this someone is you jeon wonwoo.
yes i'm saying that i love you." he paused.

"i didn't knew anything about love before meeting you. you made me know about that feeling when you love someone. i love your smile, i love how you are making jokes that are sometimes not that funny, i love how people are calling you emo, but in reality you are just a ball of sunshine. i love ... just everything about you. with just some words, or a touch you can make my heart beat faster than anyone. i will choose you in a hundred life times, in a hundred worlds. i will find you and i will choose you over and over again, without ever regretting it.
you are my first love, and you will be my last. something tells me that i'm going to love you forever." said mingyu, turning his head to face his loved one.

"kim mingyu, are you even real ?" said wonwoo, with the brightest smile ever.

he took mingyu's cheeks in his hands and approached his head slowly. and then their lips finally touched.

"i love you too, kim mingyu.
so much,
i realized i was always thinking about you, so i began to wonder how long it had been. then i realized, since i met you, you have never left my mind."