nine.

CHAPTER NINE

"you should come to my house, you know ? we should check your health ..." said wonwoo.

''yeah ... i guess that you are right ?'' answered mingyu, worried.

"let's go after school okay ?''

mingyu nods his head and then the both of them entered the classroom.
when the school ended, as they agreed previously, they went to wonwoo's house.
on the way to his house, wonwoo looked at mingyu, who was still worried. his hands were slightly shaking.

"you don't have to worry mingyu, everything will be okay ! i'm sure that you don't have that stupid sickness anymore." said wonwoo, as he took mingyu's hand.

he shyly turned his head to face wonwoo, and smiled at him.
and like this, they arrived at wonwoo's place.

like the last time, wonwoo's parents were so warm and welcoming to mingyu, what made him so happy. even though he missed his parents even more. he wished that he could be beside his parents too.

"but at least, i have wonwoo now." he thought.

mr.jeon asked mingyu to follow him in his desk, and like the first time when they met, they talked.

"you seems so much brighter mingyu ! i'm so glad to see this ! do you feel better now ?"

"yes sir, so much better, and it's all thanks to your son. i'm so thankful to him, and to you too. thank you sir for having been so warm to me, you have been a big help to me." answered mingyu, as he stand up and bowed to his older.

"i have done nothing mingyu.
you are so polite and adorable, I can see why my son loves you."

"sir ... you knew it ?" the latter eyes were full of surprise.

"of course, he is my son haha, i could see love in his eyes every time he was talking about you." he said, with a big smile.

mingyu didn't know what to say ; he was so thankful, so thankful that his boyfriend's father wasn't against them, but happy for them.

they continued to talked like this for hours, when a familiar voice interrupted them.

"haven't you finished yet ?" frowns wonwoo.

"what, you can't support to not see him just for two hours ?" playfully asked his father, making the two lovers red.

"n ... no it's not like this !" answered back wonwoo.
"haha, just sit here with us !"

wonwoo did as what his father's said and like this, the three of them continued to talk.

"okay, wonwoo, mingyu, i'm happy to let you know that ... mingyu is cured now !"

"for real ?" both of them asked at the same time.

"yes, you guys don't have to worry about it anymore !"

"i ... i can't believe it, thank you so much ... thank you so so much ..." said mingyu, he was so relived.

because now that he have a reason to live now, he didn't wanted to give up on life anymore.

they exited the desk after having thanking wonwoo's father a lot of time.
they went to wonwoo's room and sits on the floor.

"let's have a date tomorrow mingyu, our first real date !"

"yes ! sure ! where do you want to meet ?" answered back mingyu.

"wait for me at the cafe in the corner of gangnam road !"

the next day, as wonwoo said, mingyu was waiting for him in the coffee shop. he was wearing a simple black sweater with a blue jean and a long black coat.
but even like this, he was so handsome, and it made all the girls around him look at him.

it was a good day, the first day of winter, even though it was a bit cold, it was perfect for their first date.
he smiled while thinking about wonwoo, he was so excited to spend the day with him.

he waited for one hour, then two and three.
but wonwoo didn't came.
he messaged him many time but he didn't answered.
then he tried to call him.

« the number you are calling is not reachable, please try again later. »

mingyu didn't care about him being late, but he was so worried about him. he didn't went back to his house. he just stayed here, all the day, waiting for him.

but he never came.