n i n e

Carlos paced around his room, not knowing what to do. He was super torn between Nathanael and Lapin Blanc and no matter how much he walked up and down his room it didn't help.

There was a knock on the door and his mother looked in. "Carlos, dear, lunch time,"

He nodded to her, not even bother looking, before starting pacing around again. She shook her head and sat down on his bed, testing when will he finally realize that she was there.

He was still so in thought he didn't even care if someone was watching him.

"Okay, Carlos, now tell me what's going on," she put a hand on his shoulder and he immediately stopped.

"W-What? Nothing's going on, mum," he tried lying, but it didn't work. She rised one eyebrow and looked at him with 'I can read though you' look.

He sighed. "Have you ever been torn between two people?"

"Oh love problems. Well no, I haven't been," she said.

"That was waisted," he mumbled, before pacing around again.

"But I do have an advice for you," she smiled and stopped him again, before nearly pushed him down to stop walking around.

"I would appreciate it right now," he sighed and supported his head with one hand.

"If you loved the first truly, then your heart would never thought about someone else," she smiled at him, before she stood up and walking out of the room. "It's still lunch time!"

Carlos sighed, before actually processing his mother's advice and smiled.

---------------------------------------------

"Your transformation isn't changing constantly, which has to be a good sign," Adrien sighed as he was lying down in his bed, with Marinette pressed on his chest. It was five days, since she couldn't transform normally.

"Yeah, I guess," she sighed as she lifted her head, looking at him and smiled.

That moment her transformation changed and for their suprise Tikki landed right on Marinette's shoulder.

"Tikki!" she exclaimed. "Why didn't you tell me you were ill?!"

"I'm sorry, Mari. I thought I was strong enough," she explained and Marinette kissed the small kwami on its head.

"Let's get you home, then," Adrien smiled. "I can't get you, since being grounded is being grounded. And if my dad finds out I will get in so much trouble,"

He dialed Carlos' number, before he answered.

"Hey, doggy butt. Can you take Marinette home?" he asked and Marinette had to roll her eyes.

Carlos decided not to bother with Adrien's stupid nicknames. "Fine, I'll be there,"

The line went dead and Marinette bursted out laughing. "Doggy butt? Really?"

"I'm sorry, but he deserves it,"

He stepped closer to her and smiled at her, before leaned down and kissed her. She smiled and returned it, in the process she wrapped her arms around his neck and he put his arms on her waist.

Before they could go into anything more serious than just kissing, coughing was heard.

They pulled away quickly and looked at the boy infront of them. "When you called I didn't know I was about to witness a make out. Thank you for nightmares,"

Adrien rolled his eyes, Marinette just blushed. "Now it's my time to return the favor,"

Marinette looked at him surpisedly, when he ripped her shirt at the end. She let out a squick and jumped away from him. "That wasn't nice! I loved that shirt!"

"I loved the shirt you ripped too. So we're even," Adrien smirked at her.

"Okay, can we just go? Or do I have to look at you two making babies too?" Carlos shielded his eyes with his hands and turned around. "Then I'm ready."

"Just asking, but does anyone have earplugs or headphones, which can play really loud music?"

"Oh shut up, you're just jealous," Adrien stated, but his blush was too visible to miss.

Marinette nearly died from blush.

"Let's just go," she said, before shaking her head and taking Tikki. Carlos laughed, before he picked up bridal style and jumping out of the window.

"Let me talk, okay?" she nodded.

They knocked and both of the bakers opened the door and when they saw their daughter, they hugged her immideately.

"Where did you find her?"

"She got knocked out and hurt when akuma attacked and a girl found her and took her in. She was recovering these past days. She's still dizzy, but she'll be fine," he hoped they would buy the lie.

Tom looked at the boy and smiled at him. "Thank you. And thank the woman who helped her,"

"I will," desparate people buy every lie.

He carefully put Marinette in Tom's arms, before waving and jumping away.

He sat down at the random rooftop and put his head in his hands.

"Chien?" he looked up and saw a white rabbit behind him. He sighed. Great he needs to tell him now.

"Hey, Lapin," he smiled, a little more nervous than he should be. Well a lot more nervous. He was already expecting the worst, what is the worst actually?

Rejection, breaking his heart, get akumatized and kill all of the people in the city? Yeah probably.

"Look, Lapin, I'm sorry, about the last time, but I need to admit something," Chien sighed.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale," he laughed and Chien nodded.

"Here goes nothing," Chein sighed. "I like you. I really, really like you,"

---------------------------------------

and that happened! ONE CHAPTER LEFT !

I'm so sorry, but I don't feel inspiration for this story anymore, but I will finish it, because I hate leaving stories unfinished.

until next time ;)