X

''great, now he's mad at me,'' seungwan huffed. ''just grea--- jaehyun ah!''she stopped a student.

''hm miss son, you called?'' he said, with his charming smile. he is one of the school's heartthrob, tied with jungkook.

''so one of my music majored student is going to transfer to your section, please take care of her for me, i'm counting on you'' she pleaded, she really cares for the girl. probably because jungkook cares fore her too.

''i will miss son,'' he winked. ''and you look super cute today.'' with that he walks off, passing a flustered seungwan. are all heartthrobs fuckboys?

''ah hem.'' someone cleared their throats.

seungwan's body tensed up immediately, her whole body paralyze. there's no need for her to turn around to see who's behind her, because, she is familiar with that tone. too familiar.

''hi baby'' she tried to loosen up the awkward tension. jungkook's eyes are burning with flames. not exaggerating.

''don't you hi baby me,'' he huffed. ''i saw everything! you blush, you freaking blushed!''

''awh baby i---''

''you don't awh baby me, go flirt with him all you want, i'm leaving, was about to take you home but nevermind'' he turned his heels to another direction and basically stomps off.

''why is he even mad at me for this'' seungwan questioned herself, not understanding anything. ''it's not like i wanted my ex to appear and one of the school's heartthrob to flirt with me..'' she frowned. well, scratch jungkook, she needs to help hyojin. jongin is a hard one when it comes to decision, not to mention that he could be somewhat violent when he gets stress.

a/n; a filler... cos im having exams