VI {dirty}

a/n; fine, no more playing with ya feels, smut it is

jungkook leaned down and captured her lips with his. she was shocked at first but kissed back once she regained her sense, making his kiss softer.

jungkook licked her bottom lip but she wanted to tease him, so she didn't open her lips as he wanted. he licked her upper lip but it wouldn't budge. he groaned, frustrated and bit her lips. that resulted her to gasped in pain and jungkook's tongue manage to glide into her mouth, exploring every inch of it, he literally memorized every single part of it already.

they stopped once they were out of breath.

she glared at him for making her lips bleed.

''sorry baby'' he lean down and lick off the blood that was still running. he wanted to kiss her but she moved her head away, clearly pissed.

''sorry babe i didn't mea--''

''let me do something in return, then we're even'' jungkook had never encounter this side of her, because he was always the one to lead their sex session.

he turn them around, him beneath her. ''lead the way, sexy''

she smirked. she kiss his jaw, right down to his neck and sucked on his sweet spot. a hickey was form and she was satisfy with her art. then she proceed with her next step. she unbuttoned his school uniform and undressed his. she left traces of butterfly kisses down to his stomach and caressed his toned abs.

she reached his boner. ''damn'' she whispered, making jungkook smirk.

she unbuckled and unzipped his pants and pulled it down to his knees. the underwear next.

his member came sprawling out.

she blow his thighs, still teasing him.

''come on babe'' he growled, really pissed.

''tch, shut up babe'' she lick his thighs.

jungkook wasn't amaze by this, but he withstand it.

finally, she settled before his member and began sucking on it. her tongue swirls around it as jungkook let out a few moans. soon liquid began squirting out and she drank it, a little came out since the amount was quite a lot.

after completing her work, jungkook grab her chin and pulled her upwards, their eyes meeting. her body shivered, lust and anger formed in his eyes.

''that wasn't a smart move, teacher'' he turned the both of them around, and him being on top of her once again.

he took off her crop top and bra. her breast showing.

he lowered his face and began to suck on her harden nipple, his tongue swirling and teeth biting on it, which resulted her to moan. of course, that wasn't the end.

he didn't open her skirt, instead he ask her to lift it while he pull her underwear right down her knees.

''why aren't you opening my skirt?''

''because i wanna fuck you with your skirt on'' he smirked and kissed her clit. tingling sensation shot right in her body and a moan escaped her mouth. his unwrapped a condom and rolled it onto his member.

he positioned his member and slammed it into her womanhood. their hips grinding right onto each other and they rock back and fort in rhythm.

soon, when the both of them reached their climax, he pulled his member out of her. the both of them pant, satisfied with this sex session. especially jungkook, because seungwan wasn't shy anymore like the last time they had sex.

''thanks baby'' jungkook took his uniform and wore it. ''i'll be there around 7''