Baby Daddy.

Sara: eyes turn blue and purple. What do you mean.

Rachel: Well when two people are together they have sex and if he's so good he breaks the condom, the girl gets pregnant.

Sara: Come in.

We talked and she told me about the night how they got together. Prince and everybody else came back.

Tori: Isn't that the girl that-

Jai: Yep

Sky: So whatis she doing here if you don't like here.

Sara: Well she's the mother of Prince's unborn child and I am sorry that I didn't bring blue ballons. Congrats on Junior.

Prince: Sara wait.

I ran out the room and locked my self in the bathroom and cried. I had my beats on and blasted every sad song I had on a loop. I was in there all night. I unlocked the door and I crawled into my bed. Prince was in it so I pushed him out of it. He groaned in pain.

Prince: Ow. Sara please.

Sara: You fucked her she's pregnant with your child so you know what get out of my bed and go lay in the one you made. Here I threw him the slip with her hotel number on it.

Prince: Please just talk to me.

Sara: Just go please. starts crying hysterically.

He left and I just cried until I fell asleep. The next day everybody was at the table eating breakfast Jai made.

Jai: Hey kiddo how you feeling.

Sara: I have a eye headache.

Jai: Why are your eyes still blue and purple?

Sara: Its how I feel can you make me a plate and give me an asprin?

Jai: Anything to make you feel better.

Tori: Hey it smell good in here.

Roc: My baby can cook.

Prod and Ray: Food! They knocked down Sky and Tori.

Sky and Tori: Niggas!

Ray: I'm sorry. kisses her cheek.

Prod: Me too picks up Tori on his back.

After we ate we were going to the mall to just hang out. I was wearing a baseball tee and shorts with flip flops and a bun. Tori wore pink leggings and a white front- tie shirt with black flats. Sky wore a rumper and sandals. Jai wore capris and a muscle tee with minnie mouse and flip flops. Just as were walking out the door Prince and his baby mama was kissing.

Sara: eyes purple blue. We're trying to leave.

Rachel: Jealous much

Sara: eyes turn purple blue and brown. No I have to go move it fat ass.

Prince: Sorry.

Sara: Oh good you know your name bumps his shoulder walking by.

At the mall

Tori: Don't let him or her get to you.

Sara: I still love him but he needs to be a father to his child so I don't care I just have to move on it's clear he has.

Diggy: What's up everybody. boys give him the dap thingy. Hey ladies. Hey Sara.

Sara: Hey Diggy. What are you doing here?

Roc: He came to hang with us.

Diggy: Yeah so what yall been up to?

Ray: Prince got a baby mama!