Chapter 2

Now, this is fine. I'm not in any danger or anything, anyway. The grip they got on me isn't even that strong, so it's easy for me to just unlatch from them. Plus, the two look pretty skinny from what I can see so I'd have no problem beating them up to defend myself. But then, I thought that maybe, just maybe, they might actually be bringing me to the exit. Which is convenient, though Haruhi was already in the middle of doing that, kudos to her, but this is efficient and faster, so that's why I'm not panicking or anything.

Hell, I'm a celestial mage, I wouldn't just let some idiots kidnap me. That's right, the only reason why this is happening is because I'm allowing it to happen.

"Hey, what's your name?" One of them asks as we speed through the corridors.

"If I tell you, will you tell me where we're going?" I question. They shake their heads simultaneously as smirks form on their faces.

Unfortunately, that must mean that the destination is probably not the exit after all. I consider initiating an attack so that I can just bail on these guys, but then again, I know little to nothing about this dimension. Perhaps this will give me an opportunity to find out more rather than try to make more enemies, at least just so that I can know where I am. They continue to ask for my name, but I just keep quiet. These two actually remind me of a fellow who's extremely annoying. One name comes to mind.

"Natsu"

Their heads snap to look at me before saying, "Natsu's your name?"

"No, that's not my name" I shake my head before using both my hands to pinch their cheeks, causing them to jump and let go of me. Luckily, I don't fall with them. I manage to catch myself on my feet, sighing at their faces.

I guess I'll start interrogating these two.

Both of them are rubbing their cheeks which is kinda cute, I'm not gonna lie. I hold out both my hands for them to grab, but only the one on the right takes it. The other one just jumps onto his feet on his own and I snort. Must be ego or something. I can tell that they're about to grab me again but I turn around before they can get the chance. I then see a familiar person appearing in the distance, so I walk towards her to save her the trouble of covering all that distance.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I continue my way towards the panting Haruhi who this whole time was trying to catch up with us. I gotta applaud the girl for her loyalty, I knew she was good! I give her a second, a little concerned as she catches her breath, leaning on her knees.

"Why the hell... did you guys kidnap her like that?" She finally asks, looking over at the twins.

"The boss was stalking you again, so he told us to bring her to him so he could interrogate her to make sure she wasn't dangerous" One of them replies, hand still cradling his cheek. I guess that makes sense, considering I am a stranger here on private property. They must have been bringing me to meet the principal.

"I'm gonna kill Tamaki-senpai" Haruhi heaves a sigh, not looking surprised at all that she has a stalker.

I was about to say something about that when I'm suddenly lifted off from the floor (again) and wrapped into a pair of strong arms. My nose bumps into a stranger's chest as he carries me bridal style. I've been so used to the skinship I have with Gray and Natsu that I don't react immediately. I force my body into alert, ready to demand the stranger to put me down when I turn my head to face him.

And that's my mistake, because holy shit he's hot.

The man above me has short dark locks, parted perfectly to reveal his sharp features. His shadowed brown eyes aren't well hidden by the glass of his spectacles, and although they aren't directed to me, my heartbeat speeds up a little at how intense they are from a side profile.