"Oh. Well I'm taking a shower." I said while grabbing my clothes.

"Don't care."

I flipped him off and went into the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face before stepping in.

*Tyga POV*

I was on my way to the guest bathroom when I heard my phone ringing. This ringtone wasn't a saved one so I didn't know who was calling me. I ran back to the room and answered the phone.

"Wassup?"

"Aye this Cam. When yall coming to the studio?"

"On my way in like 30."

"Alright. I wanna collab on a song with you and ya homeboy."

"Cool see you at 10."

He hung up the phone and I hopped in the shower.

When I got out I saw Chris and Nicki sitting on the bed all hugged up on each other. I rolled my eyes and put on my Last King sweats.

"Chris we about to go." I told him not even looking at Nicki.

"Where?"

"Studio with Wiz Khalifia."

"Oh yeah, we was supposed to start a little mixtape yesterday but ya know...." He said.

I cringed just thinking of the incident yesterday. Speaking of that, I need to figure out how Cam knew Malaysia. My eyes started to water just thinking of her. I turned my head in the other direction so they couldn't see me crying and wiped my tears as quickly as I could.

"Ty you straight?" Nicki asked.

"Chris you ready or not?" I was still facing the opposite direction.

"Yeah here I come." I heard him and Nicki kiss and we were on our way out the house.

"You driving or you want me to?" Chris asked.

"Can you drive? I really don't feel like it right now."

"Yeah, I got you."

I tossed him the car keys and sat in the passenger seat. I leaned the seat back as far as it could go and pulled my LK hat over my eyes.

I can't believe I almost started catching feelings for Nicki. Like damn Malaysia just died yesterday. It's not like I don't love Lay no more but I know how to push stuff to the back of my head like how I did when my granny died.

I ain't gone never forget that day. That was the same day my mama brought that big ass vase over. It was a note attached to it but I never read it. But I remember i knocked it down yesterday tryna save Malaysia so whatever was inside probably burned.

But the day she brought that vase was the last time I ever seen her. She stayed with my cousins down in Venezuela because she didn't want to be reminded of my granny to make her sad. I mean that was months ago, she could at least call a nigga but girls more sensitive to shit so she probably still mourning.

Right into my thoughts Chris blasted the radio up to Gas Pedal by Sage. I instantly smiled thinking of Malaysia.

She wanted to get Vine famous one day so we made a video of us twerking to that song. Once she uploaded it, we got hella revines but people started commenting saying I'm gay and shit so I took that shit off immediately. It was just supposed to be for fun. Malaysia thought the shit was funny and it wasn't. I started tearing up but shook the memory out of my head before I lost it.

"Aye we here bro. Go up in this building right here." I told Chris.

"Alright."

Once we got in the studio the security led us straight to Cam's section.