09 - Jealous

You

It's been three weeks now and i haven't heard of Thomas. We've been in an argument about him leaving his career for me, but i don't want that to happen. I mean he's so sweet and all but that's his career. I don't want him to upset the fans and his friends just because of me.

We haven't really talked about it yet, but hopefully we will soon. I don't know where he right now, it's actually my fault.

I knock on the door distracted me on my thoughts. This must be Thomas.

Thomas

It's been three weeks and i miss her so bad. I feel guilty for even shouting at her that time. She is  right and i am wrong, i should've just listened to her and if i did, i am probably in her arms right now.

What if i ask for forgiveness. And then everything will be okay. Yes, brilliant idea. I walk towards the car to drive it, i then finally went to the destination i was looking for.

Flower shop. She loves tulips and roses so i'm buying her a bouquet. "This.. And this one please" i said as i paid for it, then quickly went inside my car again to go to her home.

Thankfully, i went here safe. I walk upstairs to see her with someone else, hugging him really close. My heart suddenly shatters in pieces at the sight of them.  I can't believe it. I was just gone in three weeks and she replaced me with that guy?

I drop the bouquet on the ground as i turn back, feeling the tears fall down from my eyes. Oh this is not so manly. I walk really slowly as i stopped, hearing footsteps behind me. "Thomas?" The angelic voice said.

I turn around to see her giving me a small smile as i return a small one too. "I-I saw you with a guy a while ago. I hope you're happy with him" i start as she chuckles. Why is she chuckling?

"Is this yours?" She asked, picking up the flowers i just dropped a while ago. I nod as she smiles. "It's beautiful"

"Yeah, it was for you but i saw you and the gu-" i say as she shush me with her pointer finger.

"Shh. He is my cousin. Don't need to worry about anything" she laughs as i felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment. "I was comforting him because he haven't found his missing girlfriend yet."

"I feel so embarrassed." I mumble as she laughs again.

"Dont be"

I felt her soft lips touch the skin of my cheek as i felt home in that moment. She is my home.

"I'm sorry" we both said in unison.

"I should have just listened to you"

"It's okay, Thomas. It's all over now."

I just nod in agreement "okay" i mumble

---

This sucked sorry