03 - It's not fucking drugs - part two

when i got home, i took a long bath and put on my pajamas and a black tank top. i open my phone and saw nothing. He didn't even text or called me after the fight? what the fuck Thomas why do you have to be so damn difficult.

i lay down our bed, well my bed at the meantime. And i stared at the ceiling, thinking about Thomas and all the things that we did. i kept on worrying, did he come back in the club? i hope not.. well of course he did come back. but that doesn't change my mind hoping he'd follow me. "Fuck!" i shout, crying. i don't even know what to do right now. Will he ever come back to me now? i have to call Margo, my bestfriend to comfort me. She's an expert in doing these kinds of things. Like giving advice or something.

I dialed her phone number and said she should come by. After a few minutes of thinking, i heard the window open. She always enter our house by the window even though she knows she can use the door. She entered Thomas and i's room and sat down the mini sofa. "I'm gussing, you and your boyfriend faught again?" She said. She really know me well.

"Yeah. And i don't really know why does he always do this to me. Does he even care for me anymore?" I look at her straightly on the eyes. I felt water under my eyes while i say this.

"Of course he does, he is just confused. Because he's in a hard situation right now, you know that" she told me

"Hard situation? From what? Work? He always say the same answers every time i ask him why he is busy or something, i just can't take it anymore" i look down and pursed my lips. She then sat beside me

"Oh come on (y/n), you can't just do that and break up with him," she speaks in a slow, soft voice.

"I'm not breaking up with him, i'm just going to ask for space and he has to give that to me, we need it"

"Well, if that is what you feel but think about it first. I'm telling you, he's just confused. He has too many problems right now and he doesn't know how to solve them. Talk to him when he gets home"

"How do you know that?" I ask her, curiously

"I don't know, i just know it. Talk to him later okay?" She repeats the last sentence she was saying

"Okay," is all i can say. And then she left and we said our good-byes to each other.

After a few minutes, i can feel my eyes getting heavy. And then i closed my eyes

~

I woke up, and then i saw Thomas opening the door, all injured and bruises are all around his body

I quickly stood up and helped him sit on our bed. "What the hell happened to you?" I put my hands on my hips.

"I had a fight with someone," he murmur

"Who? And why?"

"(Y/n), it's after our argument. I punched the wall of the club and then suddenly some.. I don't know, group? Group yeah came and just beaten the shit out of me" he whispered, looking really hurt because of his bruises. "Can you hand me the first aid, please?"

"Of course" i hand him the first aid kit.

He unbuttons his polo shirt slowly and move in front of the mirror. He then touches the bruise on his chest and i can see pain by his reaction.

"Let me do it," i said, when he was about to open the kit.

"Thanks." He looks at me by the mirror

I move, to clean up all his wounds. "I'm sorry, (y/n)" he whispered while i'm cleaning his bruises. "I understand. Just please, explain to me"

"(Y/n), i was um. I was just hanging out with Dylan a while ago and uh this two girls came and gave us a drink and i don't know what it is. And it tastes good so they hand me something with a foil cover and i thought it will taste good too. I'm really sorry (y/n) that's a really stupid move," he explains

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Dylan took my phone" he looks down

"Where is it now?" I ask him, still cleaning up his bruises

"Still with him," after a few seconds, i finished what i am doing. "I'm sorry. I love you" he then kissed my cheek and put his arms around me.

Still fucking topless.

"It's fine," i can't even hide my smile. He is just so cute and sweet

"Say you love me too" he commands, letting go of me

"I love you" i smile, and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Just a peck?" He asked

"Take it or leave it" i said, feeling so childish right now

"Take it. But you have to do it one more time," he smirks, going near me.

We were near the wall and i was moving backwards. When my back hit the wall, he puts his arms beside my head and started kissing me. Hard.