01 - Waking him up

I woke up. Thomas laying beside me, still sleeping. He is on the right side of the bed, facing me and there's a pillow under his left leg, his left hand holding mine and the other under the pillow.

I gently remove my hand under his and examine his adorable face. He's so respectful, a gentleman and he protects me from bad things. I feel so lucky to have him in my life. I love him. I never felt this kind of relationship before. His love is just so.. Magical and perfect. He accepts who i am.

I touched his forehead, feeling the texture of his face. Going down to his nose, to his sharp jawline that i love, the under of his nose and to his soft lips.

And just when i touched his lips, i felt him kiss my fingers, then he smiled. But still not opening his eyes. He's just smiling.

"Oh, sorry i didn't mea-"

"It's alright. Please continue" i heard his deep morning voice. This man i swear he is perfect. And when i didn't, he grabs my hand and puts it on his face again. Such a cutie.

I chuckle. "Continue," he smiles.

I touch his pinkish lips again, feeling the soft texture. And just right after that, i lean in and gave him a peck on his lips. He then opened his eyes, smiling wide. "that's the best thing to do when you wake me up, hun" he said, still smiling widely. This is one of the reasons why i love him, he appreciates the little things i do for him. And then he grabs my right hand and intertwined our fingers. how sweet. "i love you so fucking much, don't forget that." he told me. looking directly at my eyes. he looks very serious right now and i gently squeezed his hand.

"i won't forget that. i love you" i reply.

he smiles again. i love it when he smiles. "Okay."