Chapter 13

Swara and Sanskar were back at her home and having dinner. Sanskar was maintaining a stoic expression, avoiding looking towards Swara, to prevent raising any suspicion from the servants who were around. Swara on the other hand was having a tough time holding in her smile.

"San" She started saying before Sanskar's head snapped up and he gave her a warning look "Laksh" she finally said, drawling the name as she said it.

"Yes, Swaraji" Sanskar said politely

Swara raised eyebrow in response. Sanskar felt her toes move along his leg. He raised his eyebrow to question her. She gave him a smirk which fell as she felt him trap her leg between his so that she couldn't move it at all. He saw her narrow her eyes at him even as he felt her move the toes of her other leg along his again. If they were alone, he would have played the situation a lot differently, but they weren't. He sighed and moved his leg behind his chair and away from her. He was sure Swara was going to be annoyed, but they didn't have a way around it right now.

His phone beeped, indicating that he had received a message. He unlocked it and opened it to see it was a message from Swara.

It said "You are completely unromantic!"

He was amused by it, a small smile playing his lips as he sent a reply "If you think you can handle the romance, meet me alone." and went back to having his food.

His phone beeped again with her message. It said "I will be there in your room right after dinner. Be prepared to prove it."

He shook his head and had his food at leisurely pace even as he saw Swara, from the corner of his eye, rushing through her dinner.

A few minutes after he got back to his room, there was a knock at his door. He opened it to let Swara in. Swara took a couple of steps into the room and stood here, waiting for him. After he did not come for a few minutes, she turned around annoyed to see him leaning comfortable against the door with an amused smile on his face.

"Is this your way of showing your romantic side?" she asked annoyed

Sanskar pushed away from the door and moved with a comfortable gait towards her, his hands tucked into his night pants. She turned around, angry at his demeanor.

"What were you hoping for?" he asked softly as he stood behind her. "That I would wrap my arms around your waist and pull you closer" he whispered into her ears "Like this" he said as he let his hands gently move around her waist bring her closer to him. "Or that I would move your hair away" he said as his fingers gently moved the hair away from her neck to one side "and trail kisses on your neck" he whispered into her ears again "Like this" he said placing soft butterfly kisses all along her neck and shoulders.

He moved his hands away from her and stepped a bit behind, whispering "Is this what you wanted?". Swara mumbled something. He replied softly "You will need to be a bit louder Swara. I cannot hear you"

Swara turned around to see his amused smile back on his face. She replied back with a annoyed and blunt "No"

Sanskar thought that his Cookie looked amazing when annoyed. All fiery. He took a step towards her to have her take a step back. He raised his eyebrow in challenge "You don't want romance?"

"No. You don't know romance!" she shot back

He smiled at her and walked towards her again. She stood her ground his time. "You don't want me to romance you?" he asked softly as he gently ran his fingers up her arm, along her neck to rest on her jaw. He caressed her jaw with his thumb even as his other hand slide around her waist pulling her closer. He ran his thumb along her lower lip making her close her eyes, leaning in to whisper "You don't like this then?" before he stepped away from her and went to sit on his bed.