Meeting BVB

When she woke up, the clock said it was two in the afternoon. She rubbed her eyes. “I think you slept the most out of all of us.” Bill said and she smiled. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” Bill shrugged. “You needed the sleep and Georg and Tom have been driving anyway.” She looked up in the sky, it was still orange and Liv was starting to get a bad feeling. There were no cars on the road and no people. She saw a sign saying ‘Lauderdale’ “Tom can you pull into Lauderdale, I want to see something.” She asked. “Sure, we need a break anyway.” He pulled into what was supposed to be the main village of Lauderdale, but it was all ruins. Liv jumped out of the car. “Oh no..” Bill came up behind her. “What happened?” he asked. “That’s what I plan on finding out.” She said. “Does anyone else hear that music?” Tom said and Liv tilted her head. “There are only a few people who would stay in a ruined village and be playing that music.” She said and took off running. The guys exchanged glances before running after her. She followed the music and skidded to a stop. “Jake!” She yelled and ran at him. Crashing into him and laughing. Jake laughed and hugged her back. “Nice to see you again little sister.” “Sister?” Bill asked and Liv laughed. “Because of all the threats I received from fangirls wanting Jake’s number, I had to go into hiding.” She jumped on Jake. Some guy came up behind Jake and Alexia crash tackled him. “Ashley Fucking Purdy I missed you.” She said and he laughed. “Missed you too.” “What the hell happened here?” Tom said. Jake explained it to him and Livi talked to Ash. “Wheres the rest of the guys?” Looking around the ruins, none of the others were around. “Getting ready.” He said looking in a direction. Alexia walked off in that direction and saw Andy, Jinxx and CC. She ran and tackle – hugged Andy. He laughed and ruffled her hair. “Of course you would escape the hellhole.” He said messing up her hair. She fixed it again, She gave hugs to Jinxx and CC who picked her up and spun her round. “Woo, finally I have my drumming buddy back.” CC said and she laughed. “Jinxx, wheres Sammi Doll?” She said looking at him. “Shes around with Dante somewhere.” He said glancing around the ruins. “We’re here.” Dante said jumping up from the ruins and Livi ran and crash tackled him. He laughed and hugged her. Sammi Doll hugged her and she grinned. “Looks like you’ve picked up more people.” Jinxx said looking at Tokio Hotel. “Yeah, they kept me entertained so they escaped with me.” She grinned. Jinxx laughed at her while Bill walked up to her. “Your friends dragging it out a bit so whats going on?” He said blinking. “To sum it up, what people called the end of the world.” Bill took a seat on a nearby rock. Theres a company called Bl/Ind or better living industries, they came and told people to take this medication, as it would make them happy, adults did and so did some children, but those who are smart, ran away. They trashed towns and now control most of the world. “Except for here.” Dante added. Bill’s jaw dropped. “Shit happened.” Alexia shrugged.