Escaping The hellhole

Two Weeks Later.

“Okay that’s it, Liv you haven’t eaten, you don’t sleep very much, you don’t smile, and now your fucken coming with me.” Tom yelled and she looked up at him in surprise. Tom grabbed her hand and dragged her away, they walked for a bit before coming to a stop. Bill, Gustav, Georg and Roxy were there, there was some band equipment set up. “We wanted to show you what we used to do before this hellhole.” Bill said and they started playing, they were far enough away where they couldn’t be heard.

When the song was over, I grinned and clapped. “You guys are awesome”

Roxi looked up to where they were playing. She didn’t say a word but she climbed up a pole, all Liv could do was stare as she slowly made it to the top of the building and ran. Liv watched in shock and then screamed as she jumped and disappeared, Bill ran and put a hand over her mouth. “I think we may have just found a way to escape.” He said in her ear. The guards came running. “Hey, what are you guys doing here?” They barked. “We were just double checking the route we have to take today.” Gustav said quickly. “Well the others are about to start, I suggest you head back.” He said and they just ran to their usual spots, but Liv couldn’t help but stare at the now empty spot where Lali used to be. “She’s in a happier place then this shithole” Tom said in her ear.

Livi blanked out until Tom nudged her and saw that they were walking to the spot where they performed. Lali nudged the person in front of her and whispered “I know how to escape up here, pass it up the line.” The boy nodded and nudged the person in front of him. Livi saw that Georg, Gustav and Bill had done the same while Tom had passed it onto the people at the back. The leaders of the group came around the corner and saw it, dropping the pipe they ran, Livi followed them and Georg, Bill, Gustav and Tom were by her sides, Bill climbed up to the first pole and then offered Liv a hand, she took it and he pulled her up. She held her hand out for Tom and he also pulled himself up. Gustav was on the other side already helping Georg up, they used the rails and poles to climb up to the top, guns were fired and people were falling. One narrowly missed Tom’s leg and he glanced at the others to make sure none of the others had been hurt. Bill was first to the top and Tom was close behind. Bill pulled Liv up and Gustav pulled Georg up. “What? No one gonna help me?” Tom said and Liv laughed and pulled him up. She looked ahead, the sun was blindly bright, but it was nice to see a colour other than grey for once.

Bill looked and saw the other building was a far distance away, but enough to jump. Gustav looked at them all and walked backwards so he was almost near the edge, then he took off running and pushed off the edge, he soared through the air and landed on the other building. Georg did the same and Liv, Bill and Tom looked at each other. “I don’t think I will make that.” Tom said. “Then we’ll go first.” Bill said and grabbed Liv’s hand, they backed to the edge of the building then ran and jumped together, just landing on the building with the rest of them. “Come on Tom, its fun as hell.” Liv said and Tom glanced at her. Liv held out her hand and Tom backed to the edge, he ran and jumped but it was a bit too short. He was heading for the wall, Liv layed down on the floor and held the top half of her body over the edge. Tom just grabbed her hand and Liv pulled him up and sat up. Gustav groaned and Liv walked over to him, there was a fence that you would have to jump to, the bottom half of the fence had razor wire on it. Liv grinned and walked back half way before running and jumping. She landed on the fence and pulled herself up and over. Tom groaned and Liv laughed. “It’s not that hard Tom, go!” She yelled out and Tom ran and jumped on the fence, and joined Liv on the other side. The others did the same and Liv noticed five metal bins with a funny sign scratched on it, Liv recognised the sign almost immediately. She opened the bins to find clothes on it. “Looks like Roxy left us something before she took off.” She said. There were clothes that suited them all. They all turned around and got dressed. When they turned back Bill was wearing black skinny jeans, a band t-shirt and a leather jacket, Tom was wearing black baggy jeans, a band shirt and an orange cap, Gustav was wearing a grey shirt with dark jeans, Georg was wearing a white shirt with jeans and Liv was wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans. She also had converses. Tom shook his head in relief and a set of keys fell out of his hat. “Whats the keys for?” Gustav asked and Liv looked around before spotting a black suv hidden in the bushes. Tom pressed a button and the lights flashed. They grinned and ran towards the car, Tom drove while Georg sat shotgun, Gustav had the middle row to himself and Liv and Bill sat right at the back. Tom started the car and sped off. Hayley looked directly at the sky and saw it was orange, but the satellite clock in the car said it was ten in the morning. It was mainly all dirt roads for now so Liv rested her head on the window and fell asleep.