The Escape (Tokio Hotel Story)

I woke suddenly to the metallic sound of someone beating on the front door of the flat in which my best friend and I lived. I threw the blankets off of me and leapt up from my bed scared out of my rational mind. I sprinted across the room and opened my door. My best friend Roxy was looking out from her bedroom door, wide eyed and frozen. I looked down the hallway to the door as another string of beats echoed through the entire flat, followed by deep commanding voices.

“Last chance! We know you're in there!” I looked at Roxy. She knew just as well as I did who it was. The New Police. “No…” She breathed in absolute terror. I flew across the hall and wrapped my arms around her. “We have to run. We have to get out of here.” “How Roxy?” I said nearly in tears. “There's no way out. We just have to stay calm. This was bound to happen.” Bang!!! I whipped my head around to look at the door, pulling away from Roxy. I was shaking uncontrollably. Bang!!! Plaster fell from the ceiling, and pictured fell from the walls. Bang!!! The door flew open, and blue uniformed men stormed in. “Heaven help us now.” I choked out. Five men remained in their place inside the door with guns at their side and the other four men rushed toward us. “Against the wall!” One shouted. We did as we were told and put our backs against the wall. The four taking us under control were shining flashlights into our faces so we couldn't see well enough to do anything to them or even see them. It was too dark to make out anything more than silhouettes in the living room.

Another man came up to me and crudely whispered, “You're a pretty one aren't you?” He reached underneath my T shirt and ran his hand over my breast then down my stomach then down to the crotch of my panties. I shoved him as hard as I could, and regrettably so, because he came back and hit me hard upside the head with the flashlight. The last thing I heard was Roxy's scream before the ground rushed up to meet me.

*

When I woke up, I found that I was on the floor of a vehicle of some sort, my head covered by a black mesh bag-like thing. My wrists were tied, and judging by the pain in my shoulder I concluded I had been thrown in there. Then I remembered, “Roxy!” I said in as loud of a whisper as I could.

“Livy!” I got in return. “You're okay! They're taking us to the…the…camps.” She began to sob. “What did we do? Why are they taking us?” “Well,” I said, “If I had to guess, I'd say they think we're lesbians. That's all I can think of considering neither one of us have a criminal record.” “But we're not. And even if we were, what would be wrong with it.” She cried. Tears began forming in my eyes. I tried to blink them away but to no avail. “I know its wrong. And they don't know we aren't. I mean, we live together, and don't you remember back in high school when we did date?” “That was just a phase, Olivia. Not to mention it was ages ago.”

“It was only 4 years ago, but it doesn't matter what we say. They'll form their own opinions. All that's important now is staying calm.” “That's easier said than done Liv.” She said solemnly. I smiled in spite of myself. “I know, but its all we ca-” I was suddenly thrown forward from the force of the van stopping. “You okay Roxy?” “Yeah, but…why have we stopped?” Her question was answered by the men's voices. “Alright, there should be four guys in this house, and I bet you every one of them is a queer. You guys know what to do. Let's go.” We listened silently. We were afraid, and rightfully so if you were to ask me. “What about the two girls, sir?” “What about them? They aren't going anywhere. Now lets go!” And off they went to break into those helpless boys' house.

A.N Theres a picture of Roxy >>>>>