Bring it - 3

A/N: Original art and concept belongs to starrycove. Plot and storyline belong to me. The song is the real slim shady by Eminem.

 The song is the real slim shady by Eminem

Marinette's POVI was woken up by tikki

Marinette's POV
I was woken up by tikki. "Marinette!" She yelled. "Get up! Today we're doing group work!" The scarlet head shouted. I grumbled and said "tikki, I'm tired...." Tikki looked puzzled. "Why're you tired?" She looked at me with her bright blue eyes. "oh, you were out last night..where'd you go?" She asked. "I can't tell you..." I replied, getting my black leotard out. "Why not?" I sighed getting out a pink shirt, skirt and pink leg warmers. "I promised I wouldn't.." I put on my pointe shoes. "Please tell me!!!" She begged. She grabbed her black leotard and red skirt, leg warmers and wrap. She slipped in her shoes. "Pleeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeeeee?" The girl asked. "Alright, but you cannot tell anyone." I gave up. "I was out last night dancing.." "Like practise?" "No...I was breakdancing..." Tikki gasped. "Isn't it illegal?" She whispered. "Yeah, so that's why you cannot tell a soul.." "Of course Marinette." She nodded. "well, good luck marinette, and don't forget, you can do it!" I waved her off and walked to class. I'm so happy to have a friend like Tikki. I stepped inside the room and everyone was stretching, talking, practising and preparing. I ran up to my best friend, Alya and smiled at her. "today monsieur Gabriel will be deciding what ballet we do and what roles we take." I nodded and replied. "I know." she nudged me towards Adrien. I blushed. "so if you're lucky, you might get with Adrien...." she cooed. I swatted at her. She giggled. "Class!" Monsieur Gabriel clapped his hands. "I have decided on the performance we are to do this year. This year, we do, Swan Lake." Everyone cheered, swan lake was a beautiful dance. It had some of the most famous classical pieces in it! "Now, everyone to the barre for warm up." We all assembled in a line.

~time skip~

"Okay, the roles have been posted on the notice board. Go crazy...." he said. We all ran out. Unfortunately, I was pushed over by Chloe. "watch where you are going marinette, kay?" and sashayed off. I grumbled and began dusting off my skirt. That's when I heard "need some help?" I looked up to see Adrien. I blushed madly as he held out his hand. I took it and got up. I saw Alya looking at the list and her face going madly happy. "Who's got what role?!" I asked impatient. "you...got....the white swan!!!!" my jaw dropped and I squealed. "I got the lead!?" Alya nodded and we squealed. "what did you get?" I questioned. "I got the queen!" "Awesome!" There were some squealing girls but then chloe came up to me. "what is the meaning of this marinette?! how did you get the white swan?! I was supposed to be the white swan!! But now I'm the black swan!! no thanks to you!!" she stormed off. Alya looked at me. Then we burst out laughing.

The class was called back in. Okay, now we are going to practise the recital. Marinette, get to your spot. we will do the solo." I walked up to the marked spot in a line of girls. There a column of girls on each side. I walked out to the centre gracefully. I stood in fourth position with my back toe pointed. I slid my arms down and picked them back up as did the other girls. I did a side arabesque and planted back down softly, my arms following. I repeated on the other side. I did the arabesque again and this time fluttered my arms and stood in fourth position. I stepped into pointe and did a proper arabesque. Next I turned in pointe and had my arms down, I did a batterie and stepped into fifth. I kicked out and stepped down, swinging my arms down to the floor. I did a small batterie and fluttered into an arabesque. I turned and batterie backwards, flapping my arm like a swan. I plie'd and jumped up, landing softly. I arabesque'd and jumped again. Next I slid across the ground and batterie'd forwards. I flapped my arms and did a petit jete. I jumped and arabesque'd. I then ran gracefully up to the corner. I stuck my foot out ready to do my series of pirouette's. I turned and turned and turned, keeping my head facing the corner. I stopped and did a arabesque. I sat with my leg tucked under and my arms and head back and the music finished.

"good marinette, good." I sighed a sigh of relief.

~time skip~

I got home and sighed. I kicked off my shoes and bandaged my toes up. I looked in my wardrobe and got out my breakdancing outfit. I got dressed and redid my hair. I got out some red ribbons and tied them in. They were too long and the looked good like that.  I remembered something and got out a bag. I walked to the skate park and walked to Nathaniel. He painted my face and I walked up to Chat Noir. "hey." I said. he turned and replied. "m' lady..." I rolled my eyes. "I made something for ya." I told him. "Oh really, what is it?" he smirked. I rummaged around in the bag and pulled out a new and better cat hoodie with an attached bell. His eyes widened. "Sweet..." he said. I gave it to him and he put it on. "Now you can't resist me..." "oh... I think I can..." I said nudging him. We walked up to the vinyl and shouted. "we're up!" the dj nodded and changed the song. "Competitors are Ladybug and Chat Noir versus Stormy Weather!" The speaker system said. "ready?" he asked. I nodded. "let's kick their ass." A girl with a purple shirt, shorts and white high tops stepped in the ring. The music began.

First, I did the 6-step while doing the arm wave and then placed my hands on the ground. I lifted my legs and took tiny but quick steps and jumped up into a backspin. I then put one hand down onto the floor and did a 1990. Chat at the same time completed an elbow spin. We jumped up and leaned against each other, crossing our arms. the music stopped and people clapped and wolf whistled.

"Chat Noir and Ladybug win!" Chat put his fist out to fist bump and I obliged. "pound it!" we said in sync.

"see you later m' lady...." He said sweetly. "Bye chat, See you tomorrow!"

A/N: Just to clarify

This is an elbow spin

And this is a 1990.