Bring it - 1

A/N: All art and original concept by starrycove. Plot and storyline by me. The song is Jump by Kris Kross

 The song is Jump by Kris Kross

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Marinette's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Marinette's POV

I woke up bright and early and began walking to the bathroom. My Roommate tikki, was still asleep. I chuckled and grabbed my hairbrush. I ran it through my messy navy hair. I yawned and tied it into twintails, securing them with black ribbons. I grabbed out my white leotard and black skirt. I also grabbed my black torso wrap. I got dressed and woke up tikki."wake up.." I whispered. she sat up slowly and sluggishly. I picked up my pointe shoes and went out the door. I walked to the studio and began practise. This was how it was everyday.

Get ready, practise before class, bump into Adrien (my huuuuuuge crush who is also a student at Agreste Academia Di Ballet), swoon and act awkward, get interrupted by Chloe (my arch-nemesis), do class for a few hours, go home and sleep.

I sighed as I opened my dorm room and chucked my bag on the bed. I flopped onto the bed and sighed. To be honest, I was bored. I slipped off my shoes and inspected my toes. They were covered in the usual blisters and bleeding a little. I wrapped my feet up and got out of my clothes. I was dressed in pink shorts and a white cropped singlet and decided on a walk. I slipped on my pink converse and walked out. I passed some oddly suspicious people with baggy pants, caps and facepaint that was running down their faces in drips that were drying quickly. Mesmorised, I ran straight into an old man. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry..." I helped him up. He had a Hawaiian shirt and grey shorts on. He was quite small. "Oh that's all right.." He replied. "Bye sir!"

I stopped at a store and went into my bag to get my purse. I found it and got out some money but something fell out of it. A piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

Go to the old abandoned pool at 10:00pm and don't be late. This could be the best thing that will ever happen to you.
- the turtle

"The turtle?" With the note was a pair of spotted earring. Red and black. I shrugged and decided to give it a go.

I began walking to the pool.
I peeked around the corner and saw it was an abandoned city pool, covered in graffiti and neon paint. To one side you could see a huge vinyl and at the vinyl was a guy, obviously the Dj. There were people skating around with ramps. But what was most astounding was the people. They were all dressed the same or similar, with the dripping face paint and caps. There was a circle in the middle with two people in the middle, dancing. The way they danced wasn't like anything I'd ever seen. They would flip and swing around, but not like they do at Agreste Academia Di Ballet, it was more messy and fast. I was intrigued. It looked fun. I walked into the room and a boy came up to me. "You dance?" he asked me. I nodded. "You wanna go next?" he asked. I breathed in and out and nodded. "Alright, I'll paint your face. Pink?" He grabbed out a pink face paint and a brush. I breathed in and let the paint touch my face. About a minute later, My upper face was completely painted. 'what am I doing?' I thought. 'you are taking a chance at something new and fun!' my mind answered back. "You're good to go, good luck....?" "Marinette... You are?" "Nathaniel." The boy replied. "thanks..." I said politely. "HEY!" I heard behind me. It was Nathaniel. "take this." He threw me a black cap. I caught it and put it on backwards.

I walked up to the vinyl and the Dj looked at me. "you up next?" he asked. "yeah!" I replied over the loud music. "alright, step in the circle. A competitor will be with ya soon, kay?" I nodded and stepped in the circle. "what's your name girl?" The dj asked. "marinette!" I shouted. he nodded and looked through the vinyl for some records. 'just dance freestyle, don't do your ballet moves but incorporate them...' I thought to myself. A boy stepped in the ring and the music lowered. He was tall and had a grey face paint on and a grey top on. "Competitors are Marinette and the rock golem!" a electronic mix sound began and the song was Jump. It played and I began dancing.

I crossed my left leg over my right, and kicked the right leg through an opening. Next I placed my right leg down and took my left leg out. I reversed the steps and jumped, landing on my hands and finishing with a windmill on my shoulders. I crossed my left over right and turned over right leg. I switched legs and did the same. I bended my right hand down, then elbow, then shoulder. I repeated. I stood up and placed my hand down, putting all my weight on that hand and whipping my leg over my other one. I dropped to my back and curled up. I jumped up without the help of my hands and didn't even look at the other boy's way. them music ended and the crowd cheered. I puffed and huffed. It wore me out. "the winner by unanimous decision is Marinette." the speaker stated. I threw my hands up and cheered.

I stepped out of the ring and began to walk away. I had to get home. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Nathaniel again. "can I give you some advice?" he asked. "yeah sure.." I said. "if you plan on coming back, I'd get a new outfit, and make up a character, always cover your face with paint and never tell anyone about this place. Got it?" I nodded and went home.

I sneaked in the dorm and washed my face. A lot of pink went down the sink and washed away. I went to bed and grabbed my sketch book. I drew my new outfit design.

It consisted of a red and black spotted crop top, black baggy pants, red and black high tops (which glowed at the bottom of the soles so when I spun, it would create a special effect

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It consisted of a red and black spotted crop top, black baggy pants, red and black high tops (which glowed at the bottom of the soles so when I spun, it would create a special effect.), red fingerless gloves and the black cap Nathaniel gave me (slightly altered) with red lettering spelling out "LADYBUG". I turned off my light and slept, excited for tomorrow.

The next day I sat upright and smiled, remembering what I was doing today. I was ditching my usual schedule and creating my outfit. I called the office saying I was sick and couldn't participate. They understood and hung up. I jumped off my bed. Tikki was gone, probably to class. I went to my sewing machine and grabbed out a spotted fabric. I made it into a crop top and got out a black material. I made baggy pants and got my ballet flats on, walking out to the shops. I bought a pair of white high tops and some pink lights. I got back home and painted the white high tops with red and black fabric paint. I attached the pink lights to my shoes and shook one of the shoes. the pink light lit up. I smiled and put them down. I grabbed some leather and made red gloves. I walked over to the black cap and picked it up. I sewed some red leather on it. I now had a complete outfit. I got dressed just as the sun was setting on the horizon. I breathed in and out, I was going back.

A/N: to clarify...

This is a windmill

                                                                                   This is a windmill

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.