Bring it - 2

A/N: The art and original concept belongs to starrycove. Plot and storyline is mine. Song is this is how we do it by montell Jordan.

 Song is this is how we do it by montell Jordan

Marinette's POV

Marinette's POV

I walked outside with a black jacket over the top of my outfit. I held onto my cap tight. I made my way to the skate park. It was dark and the lights were shining. I saw Nathaniel again and tapped on his shoulder. "hey Nathaniel!" I said excited. "oh, hey! you're back! you want me to paint your face?" I nodded and he stared at my outfit. "like it...What's the name?" "ladybug." I replied. "alright ladybug, red I'm assuming...okay let's do this..." I closed my eyes and the paint slid over my face. It dripped slightly and dried. "done, good luck, we got the best guy here today and he's pretty good, he's won all of them." Nathaniel said. "right, thanks for the heads up!" I shouted. I walked to the circle where a crowd was forming. "do we have anyone brave enough to challenge the champ, chat noir?!" the dj asked over the speakers.

A boy, I'm presuming is Chat Noir, with blonde hair, black face paint, a black hoodie with green trimming and cat ears, black and green baggy pants and black high tops. "Can't blame 'em for not coming up, I would be scared to go up ag-" I interrupted him. "I'm down."

Chat noir looked at me with surprise and the dj asked, "what's yo name girl?" the dj didn't recoginse me. "Call me ladybug." I said smoothly. Chat noir just stared. I walked to the ring and so did chat.

I did the arm wave along with the same leg movements from last night. Crossing my left leg over my right leg and kicking through. I stepped out with my right leg and leaned into it. I placed both my hands on the ground and lifted my legs. I stepped with my hands then jumped into a crouching position. I swung my arms back and followed through, moving my legs. I stood up and got on one hand. I performed a jackhammer and did a flip, the shoes lighting up as I spun. the crowd cheered.

"winner is ladybug!" the speaker system shouted. Chat looked at me impressed, arms crossed.

He approached me. "Girl, you can move.." he said. "oh I know.." I said getting in his face. Sweat was dripping down my face and his. I stepped away and began walking. "hey, I got a request for ya, girl" chat yelled. I turned. "you should become my partner, You'd be a pretty good partner." he continued. I thought about it and nodded "alrighty Chat Noir, I'll be your partner... I saw you dancin' earlier too, you're pretty alright yourself." I replied. "see you tomorrow my lady..." chat called. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

I got home and took off my clothes. I needed a shower. I turned on the taps and stepped in, letting the water engulf me. Red face paint went down the drain and I washed. I hopped into bed and smiled.

A/N: To clarify...

This is a jackhammer