~|chapter 14|~ Doctor Dejte part 2

"Well well well if it isn't the hybrid herself." Grey said as he apparated in the oak doorframe and started walking towards Emily. Greys lab coat swished back and fourth as he walked slowly towards her. Emily tried to step out but their was a barrier not letting her out of the Devils trap. Grey was five feet away from Emily when Carmen came through the door and threw a silver knife that knicked his ear. Grey turned around to see the teen's amber eyes flash as she ran up to him and stabbed him with a knife in the heart and he sank to the ground and while blood poured out of the wound and onto the floor. "What are you doing here emily? Carmen asked . "I am volunteering for a good score on my record." "I don't belive that one bit." Carmen said as walked around the Devils trap staring at Emily in disbelief. "Why are you stuck in there can't you just walk out because your half angel? Carmen said  while she whittled away the red paint from the wood. "Well the demon part of me is inside me so..yeah. Emily said back. ''Thanks. Emily said as she walked out of the Devils trap. "If you want me to I can heal the others in their beds." "Ok" Carmen said as they both walked out of the room and into the the hallway. So how did you get out of the car?" Emily asked. "I know a guy that can travel back in time and he helped me out of the car." Carmen said as they approached the room where everyone was in. Emliy stopped in her track. "Wait a second you traveled back in time with HIM?" Emily asked with fear and astonishment.
"Yeah and he used his some of his regeneration to heal me." Carmen told her. "wow" Emily said back as she opened the door to the room and walked into the room and saw the rows of beds. "Do your magic Emily!" Carmen said as she went to the foot of Jason's bed and and closed her eyes and started chanting in Latin:

"Tui gratia lovis gratia sit cures!"

She opened her eyes And silver most went around the room healing all wounds on dean, Sam, Jason and Alyssa. Their wounds closed up and their heart rates went back to normal. "They just have to rest they will be able to leave in about a few hours." Emily said and left the room.

Wazzup everyone I finally updated!
Sorry about the long wait:(
Hope you liked the chapter!
-Asher