~|Chapter 12|~ Angels and demons (REWRTTEN)

The screams,
They were the first thing i heard when i fell into the void of never-ending darkness. All i know is that i was in the tardis with the doctor and Clara and then they dropped me off at this house. I went into the house and saw the Tv on and decided to watch tv. My skin felt bruised and sweaty. I tried to walk to the couch but my foot hurt badly. I looked at my foot to see that my ankle was swollen, So much for walking. I though as I plopped onto the couch and fell asleep

I woke up to  five shadowy figures on the floor ten feet away watching me from the island in the kitchen. I curled my fingers into my palm waiting for the heat of the fire but nothing happend. Crap! A lady in a hood came up to me and Her palm glowed emerald green and placed her hand on my forehead and i felt strengh returning to me. I looked down at my foot and the swelling was going down. "Stay still carmen or the energy will leave you again. I will tell you when you can get up. The strange lady said as she removed her hamd away from my forehead and then my eyes started to get heavy.

(In the dreamRealm)
I saw that demons were standing  ten feet away from me like stalkers watching me sleep. "Do not let those demons near you! I looked to my left and saw Jason a couple of feet away. I Wonder how he got here. He got up slowly and came up behind me and whisperd in my ear, "If the demons touch you they will go to our world and we-i mean our subconcious will be stuck here and we will not wake up from our coma's As soon as jason said that the demons turned around and looked at me and him. The demons looked like humans execept for their smokey apperance, sunken faces and musturd yellow eyes. They moved towards jason and picked him up and threw him into a nearby rock wall and the rocks fell on top of top of him knocking him out cold. But then he started to dissapear. I thought he was dead. Jason! I yelled  and started to run towards. but the demons picked me up and held me in the air. But then i saw a white light appear from the top of the place we were in and saw a blonde figure with white wings come down. 'Find the oracle.' The demons hissed and put me down and flew into hiding. I felt blood on my face going down soaking my shirt. I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head and then i woke up in a mustard yellow room.

Hey its you again!
What do you think will happen next?
Leave a comment below!
Thank you for reading my book!
Stay sassy!
-Asher