"Technically, we met when you barged into the dorm room." I pointed out.

"Properly met. You had my sweater for a whole week. What did you do with it? Make a shrine?" He laughed as I leaned against the door of the restroom.

I scoffed." No. I slept in it everyday and cherished the smell of your cologne." I rolled my eyes mocking a girl's voice. "Is that what you hoped for?" I laughed.

He looked down then back right up at me.

"What?" I looked at him. He was biting his bottom lip.

"Nothing."

"Then stop doing that you perv." I laughed. I couldn't stop watching him. His lips were rosy red and he kept them parted.

"Doing what? This." He bit down onto the corner of his bottom lip and looked at me with piercing eyes as if he was trying to seduce me.

"Yes that." My heart was racing a bit and I couldn't stop it. I didn't think I liked Harry in that way but after that night my mind has been flooded with him. What the hell is wrong with me? I looked away as I felt my cheeks flush. I don't think he even knows that I'm bisexual. I can't tell if he's just fucking around or if he is into me?

"Am I turning you on?" Harry stood up and stepped in front of me. He placed his hand on my jaw and looked down at me.

I was ready to run but part of me didn't want to? Part of me wanted to stay and see what Harry would do ...

"N-No." I swear I was going to have a heart attack. He was only inches away from me.

"You hesitated." He smirked.

"No I didn't ..."

"Liar." He stepped closer and was only inches away from my face. His lips were so close to touching mine. His breathe was hitting the top of my lip and I knew he could tell I was nervous.

"I know you want me, Lou. There's nothing to be afraid of." He looked into my eyes deeply and didn't break eye contact. He was searching for some sort of sign. Believe me ... I was too but I don't want to act just because I'm tipsy. So is he!

"I- I don't w-well I don't even know." I looked down my cheeks heating up and my heart pounding.

He lifted my chin up and asked, "Can I?"

I didn't know what to say. I want to but then again I don't want to just be toyed with. I can only-

Mid-thought, his lips came crashing into mine. It was rough but turned gentle. Harry put his hand against the door and the other against my lower back. I placed my hands against his chest. He was going slow and pulled me in closer. I took a breath when our lips parted and I pushed him back so he stumbled and sat on the toilet seat. I sat on his lap and cupped his cheeks, kissing him gently. He ran his hands up my back and left them there.

I can't stop myself. I'm drawn to him for some reason and I know it's not the alcohol. It may be influencing my actions but my mind is clear.

Harry ran his tongue slowly across my bottom lip and broke away.

"H- Harry?" I slightly whispered as he did so.

"Yes Lou?" He started planting kisses on my jaw, making his way down my neck.

"Are y-you doing this because you want to or are- "Harry began sucking and biting softly in the crook of my neck. I accidentally let a small moan out. Fuck it felt good.

"Or are you just drunk?" I leaned back away from him. He stopped and was looking at me.

"I- I don't know ..." He blinked a few times and I could feel him wanting to get up. I got off of him and watched him leave.

What the fuck ... Oh I'm an idiot. I shouldn't have done anything while we were like this. Maybe it was just a drunk mistake. But dammit I liked it ... and I like him.

I ran down stairs and heading for the door.

"Hey Louis!" Niall shouted.

I ignored him and ran out. I'll just head back to the dorm.

As I made my way, I saw Niall came out stumbling.

"Hey bro. Why'd you run out so fast?" He laughed. I could tell the alcohol was making him cheery.

"I forgot I had class in the morning."

"It's Sunday. There are no classes today dumbass." He raised his brow looking at my face. "What's that on your neck ... Louis!" He gasped and grinned.

"Who's the lucky lady?" He grabbed my shoulder and looked at me.

"I gotta go Niall, I'm exhausted. Text me when you get back to your room yeah?" I backed up and started walking.

"Yeah for sure Louis! Don't have too much fun ... well I guess you already did pal." Niall laughed and went back into the frat house.