Friendship

Dear Love Doctor,

So several years ago I became friends with a guy, but we stopped hanging out for the past two years. This is my freshman year of highschool and we're hanging out again. I'd been feeling something, but I pushed it to the back of mind and ignored it.

Well finally two weeks ago I threw a party and I noticed him flirting with a girl. Suddenly all the feelings I'd been suppressing flooded out. I realized that I liked him, but he's my friend and I'm not sure what to do.

I thought nothing of it until now, but we've mistaken for a couple and I've been told we should go out.

I don't really know what to do...

Felicia

What i would say would be not to worry, it is quite a normal thing to happen esspecially because you haven't been around each other much the last few years, as you btoh mature. This seperation means that when you havbe become friends again you have changed as a person and so your view on him has changed.

The big question to ask yourself is does he like you back? Often if you look for these clues as to whether he likes you or not you are biased so ask a friend, Preferably a girl. And confide in them and get them to observe the two of you together and see if he likes you.

If he does, don't be too obvious... be yourself and maybe the next time someone says you two look like a couple mention later how everyone says your a couple so why not give it a try.

Don't be afraid! In saying it that way you could easily turn it off as a joke, if he says no.

If you really dont want to do that get a friend, while you watch, to play 20 questions with him over a social media site like MSN and bluntly ask if he likes you... (Thats actually how my boyfriend and i got together)

But if your friend thinks he doesn't like you and you believe it too there is not much you can do...

I would move on in your life, you do not have to forget about him or like him any less just still be happy, for yourself.

If you really love him their is one thing you can try... Show him you dont like him and go out to a party with another guy, see if he gets 'protective' over you, in other words jealous then you can go from their because it is now obvious he does like you.

I know this is not all sunshine and lollipops and it will all be happily ever after but life isn't a fairytale and the male species are hard to comprehend.

All you can do is hope for the best!

Hopefully that has helped you at all

Just dont be afraid to show your true feelings EVER

Be yourself, Be Happy

XOXO

MissRadMad