Chapter 15 - Floor

The risky and flirtatious behavior continued all night at my house. My family lived in a five-bedroom house: my parents' room, Jillian's room, Jack's and James's shared-bedroom, Jeremiah's bedroom, and my old room. We didn't have a guest room; if we have a guest, they sleep in my old room because I'm usually not home. However, this time that we had a guest, I was home.

"Will you two be okay with sleeping in the same room, in the same bed? Or will Ashton have to sleep downstairs on the opposite couch as Oliver?" My mom wondered. I looked at Ashton, and he looked back at me. After having a short conversation with our eyes, we both told her the same thing.

"We can handle it," we both assured her, and she nodded.

"You better. You don't want me to have to come in and check on you very half hour," Mom winked at us. We agreed and both began to walk up to my room until Ashton stopped me on the stairs.

"Janessa, I think I should ask you right now. You know and I know we're both attracted to each other. It's completely obvious. Will you be my girlfriend?" He wondered, smiling at me with my right hand grasped in both of his.

I slowly nodded as if I had a choice. He smiled and began walking me upstairs and grabbed ahold of my hand while doing so. I smiled at him and guided him to my room. We'd both brought our suitcases up earlier, but he still needed a refreshed memory of where it was. I laid down in the bed, claiming the side closest to the wall. He then got into he bed and wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled into him and slept like that, comfortably.

------

The next morning when I woke up, Ashton wasn't beside me, and my arm just laid on my bed where he should've been. Knowing he must've gotten up to go downstairs for breakfast, I sat up and swung my legs off of the side of the bed. I placed my feet on the floor and began to walk to my bedroom door. After only a half of a step, I tripped on something and landed face-first onto the carpet of my room. I turned over to try to see what I tripped on.

*Ashton's POV*

When I woke up, I realized that I was on the floor, but something was on top of me. Also, I opened my eyes to see Janessa's ass right in my face. I was confused, not sure of what had happened.

"Nessa," I quietly whispered to her. She jumped at the sound of my voice and scrambled to her feet, kicking my face in the process.

"Ashton, I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed, rushing to my side like a concerned mother, "Are you alright?"

"Well, I apparently fell out of the bed in the middle of the night then woke up with my girlfriend's ass in my face only to get kicked in the head a few seconds later. But I'm all right," I assured her, laughing.

"I'm so, so, so sorry," she apologized for a second time, taking my face in her hands and examining it. She rubbed her thumbs across my cheeks, wiping them over the small and unnoticeable bruises that I'd gotten.

"Babe, it's fine. It doesn't hurt. I'm okay, and you can probably hardly tell that I got hurt," I shrugged, sitting up a little better.

"Are you sure? I felt my foot come in contact with your face pretty hard," she sighed.

"I promise you I'm okay," I pushed her hands off of my face and placed my hands on hers.

"Okay," she smiled as I went in to kiss her lips. She came towards me as well, and we kissed slowly and passionately.

"Janessa, you're.. you're so unique. You're amazing," I whispered to her, grinning.

"I love how I've only known you for a few days, but my life has been so different since you came into it," she giggled.

"Yeah, I know. It's crazy. We should get going downstairs for breakfast with your family," I suggested, looking at her as she had my waist straddled in between her legs with her bum resting on my lap.

"Uh, um, yeah," Janessa stuttered as she looked down at her position in me and realized how I was feeling a little awkward. I didn't feel weird because she was like that, but I feared something might happen that would cause her to know I enjoyed her in the position like that on me.

"Let's go downstairs, Ashton," she grasped my hand and didn't let go as we walked downstairs into the kitchen only to be stared down by every member in the Winters's family.