Chapter Five : Lost and Found

Unknown Pov

After Parking my Car near in a Mall that I owned, I notice the load of people going in and out in the church. That's good, more people is good in my business. I enter in the mall and silenlty observe, I'm not always here because this is only one of my mall and I'm buy in the office to do roaming and checking every mall I had.

The Supervisor of this Mall approach me to help me observe and check every stall. All in all, I got bored. So far wala namang problema.

"Thank you. I will tell my secretary to do the others so you may go." I dismiised him. I saw what I need to saw today, so I cn go home early. I plan to rest today for the meeting tommorow.

Malapit na ko sa exit when a little girl caught my attention. She's silently crying and no one notice because she's hiding her face time to time when someone is looking at her. I silently observed her and wait if may kasama siya. And I guess wno one. I carefully approach her.

"Mommy.." So She's really is lost huh. I saw her crying face more when I approach her. I don't know, I felt strange looking at her crying face. She's sobbing like hell and my heart is pounding so fast.

I squat in front of her and I saw her scared face the moment she look at me.

"Go away." She put on a brave face but I can still see her tears. What a brave girl.

"I'm not a Bad Guy." I hel my two hands up, surrendering.

"There's no bad guy na nag-amin na they are bad guy." She said cutely with her chubby cheeks. I saw kids before but I don't feel this way, I felt like melting just by looking at her face.

"I'm really not a Bad Guy. Anyway, Are you lost Baby Girl?" I carefully asked her. She look into my eyes and glare at me.

"I'm sorry ,I cant talk to stranger." Her cute eyebrows is now in a high position. Masungit.

Still, I find it cute. I took out my wallet and gave her my ID. She look at it but her face cramble because she can't read it haha. Holl' I sound like my mom if Isay She's so cute I want to hug her. pfft.

"Can you see this picture, that's me. I am the Owner of this Mall. Look." I scan the place and I saw the guard and call him.

"Yes Sir?" the guard approach us, I want to yell at him. He has the audacity to smile while there's a kid here crying and lost but he didn't notice.

I held back my anger and ask him who I am. He answered that I am really the mall owner. After that the baby girls face gets soften.

"So, can I help you? " She look at me and Smile.

God' what's happening to me. My heart is pounding so fast because of her smile. I have this feeling that I owned her. Because she's cute? But her face is familliar or not? It's just her presense is familliar.

"I'm Fara, Mister owner of this Mall. And I got Los-"

"FARA!!!" Nilingon namin yung boses and there I saw a mad Fara boy version running towards us. Nung makalapit siya ay mabilis niyang niyakap si Fara. Tumayo ako at lumayo ng kaunti to give them space.

"Fara why did you do that? Mom told us to stay right right? Bakitka lumabas? How did you get here? What if I didn't follow you?" medyo magulo ang pagkakabigkas niya but I can still understand. It's amazing to see a kid this age to have a mature attitude, I think they are still in their four or five?

"I'm sorry Kuya Ford, this mall is near the church kaya pumasok ako, ang init kasi doon sa loob ng church it's stuffy and I get sweat all over my body, it's iw."