Chapter 06

Author's POV -

Today is your expedition day as all of you gathered and went to your formations, waiting for the gate to open. People is talking random shits about how conceited but cowardly the scouting legion is.

You frowned and rolled your eyes in annoyance. If only they knew how hard to fight titans.

"Don't die on me F/n." Eren said.

You sighs. "Oh come on Eren. you don't have to say that, it makes me nervous even more, you know that." You said.

He rolled his eyes. "You, nervous? I don't think so." He said.

You scoff. "Save me if I become my demon." You joked.

He looks at you confusedly. "What do you mean?" He ask.

You scoff again. "Come on! It's nothing just fooling around." You respond.

"FORWARD!" Erwin shouts once the gate is fully opened.

You all start to gallop your horses and went to your formation. Then, a 5 meter class of titan is coming ahead, walking like his in a fashion show. You shot your hook to its back and zips towards his head, landed and standing on it.

"Oi, F/n!" Levi shouts.

What now, Levi? You thought.

You grabbed your sword and slice his nape, it fell down and start to decay and steam is coming out. You whistles, getting your horse back to your care. You saw its running back, you hop on and start to gallop it, going back to the formation.

Levi nudge his horse to your horse. "You reckless brat! Always a show-off." He said.

You smirk. "I love you too." You said.

Time skip -

Erwin splits the formation once you'll entered the forest with big-ass trees. The female type titan is after with Eren.

"Hey! Where's F/n?" Petra ask.

"What do you mean where is she? She's right behind..." Eren trails off when he didn't saw you behind.

Levi, deep inside of him is nervous for wherever you are. Eren as well, his mind is panicking in nervous about you.

"Maybe she got lost but she'll probably find her way in no time." Gunther said.

"I hope she's okay." Petra said.

"She is. she's a strong girl she won't die." Levi said. And then they went inside of the forest, and they heard a loud footsteps coming after them.

Eren look behind. "The female type titan!" He shouts and was about to bite his hand.

"Tch! Just keep facing forward! Protect this pisspoor, even if it that costs our lives." Levi said stoically.

Eren scowl. "But the soldiers is dying back there and we need to help them!" He said as the soldiers tries to cut the female titan's nape, backing-up for them to buy enough time.

"Face forward Eren and don't transform it'll only needed if your life is in danger! Listen to us, especially to Captain Levi. Trust and believe us!" Petra exclaimed.

Levi gives him a little preach and Eren choses to believe and trust on his squad so he decided to not to transform yet and continue to reach their destination. The female titan was about to grab Eren but then, because of Hanji's experiments, they captured her but the problem is, she's protecting her nape and hardening her skin.