Chapter 01

Author's POV:

You and Sasha is running laps in the training ground given by the old man Instructor Keith Shadis because you and her were eating a potato during training time and it pissed him off. Then, there's Eren, Marco, Connie and Armin who's watching run the lapses, panting while running back and forth.

"They're running for five hours, aren't they?" Connie ask Eren.

Eren nods. "Where do you came from?" Connie ask.

"Shiganshina district." Eren respond and Marco's eyes widened.

"That means you saw it! The colossal titan and the armored titan, along with the female armored titan!" Connie exclaimed and Eren just nod his head uninterestingly.

He doesn't want to recall that tragedy of his past life, seeing it with his own eyes that his mother is eaten alive by the smiling creepy titan. On that day, he vowed that he'll wipe out all the titans in this world and revenge for humanity.

You and Sasha stopped and catch your breaths. You breathes heavily.

"Damn it, Sasha! I'm so tired. I swear, I won't eat potato at training time ever again." You was exhausted.

She chuckles a then, a familiar lamest female voice speaks behind you. You huff and rolled your eyes when you saw the Goddess freckles smirking while her arm wrapped around to Krista's shoulders.

"Hey! Potato girls it's dinner time, so stop your lazy asses from running." Ymir said.

You scoff, "I'm not the potato girl, but Sasha is. Vesides i'm just hungry that time." You said then crossed your arms.

She smirk, "Whatever you say, F/n." She said.

When you reached the Mess Hall, you grabbed your food tray and plopped down next to your friends, Eren and the others. You sighed exhaustedly and start to eat the bread and soup, along with the steamed-potato. The never-changing meals.

Connie sits next to you, "Eren is it true that you saw them?" He ask.

Eren nods irritately, "I did. How many times do I have to tell you guys?"

What are they talking about? You thought while looking at them.

"What is it looks like, the colossal one?" Marco ask.

Eren bite his bread and chew it, "It's big enough to stuck his head on the top of the wall. He's big and steamy, no skin but only muscles and his mouth is big." He respond.

"How about the female armored titan, the one who destroyed the inner gate of wall maria? Others have said that she's strong." Connie said.

You look at them because their topic catches your attention. Somehow, it's interesting topic for you because you haven't seen the armored female titan when the time wall maria has been breached, but still, you think it's a nonsense question. You mean, asking a question like that when it's a stuff of past that shouldn't bringing up right now.

"Well, she's like the male armored titan. Her skin is armored, then it has a black hair and pair of blue eyes and she has a sharp teeth, walking in tiptoes." Eren respond.

"How about the male armored titan?" Another one ask.

You rolled your eyes. "Hey. Enough with the stupid questions, asking him like that will recalled him from his tragic experience." You said.

Eren smirk, "It's no big deal. Once we master the three dimensional maneuver gear, we can easily wipe out all the titans." He stated.

You scoff, "It's not that easy Eren. If we can easily wipe them out how about the soldiers who are strong but failed killing all of the man-eating bastards? If they can't, then we can't." You said.

He rolled his eyes, "Don't say that! You know we can do it. Just fight and as long as we train hard and stay strong. If we fight together, we can achieve the freedom from titans. All we have to do is to think positive." He said.

You scoff again, "You're the guy who's in a hurry to die Eren. I will not wonder if your life is in danger one day. Don't make me wrong. But before attacking, you need to think first. It's because you feel rage on your body does it mean you need to let it out. Sometimes it'll lead you to death." You said.

Mikasa looks at you, "So what are you pointing at? That Eren is a stupid person?" She ask and her tone is obviously serious.

You rolled your eyes, "Did I said that? My point is even though you're whole-heartedly determined to kill titans doesn't it mean it'll lead you to victory. Because sometimes it'll lead you to death and disappointment." You respond, "Just because you feel positive, you'll be safe? Just because you're well-trained you are strong? Life and death is unfair, Mikasa. We can't even predict what is our fate beyond the walls."

Armin agreed, "F/n is right Eren and Mikasa. It's not that easy you know. 80% of soldiers devoured by the titans and most of them is squad leaders." He said.

"Because we need to train hard. We need to believe with each other." Eren said.

"I just said something about that, Eren." You said as you rolled your eyes, "Eren. Believe to yourself or to your comrades? Pick whichever you prefer because no one knows how will it turns out."

Jean smirk, "Very well said F/n. Jaeger, you're so funny." He said.

Eren frowned. "Excuse me but did I say something funny?" He ask.

Jean stood up and crossed his arms, "You said we can easily wipe them out but the fact that you can't even balance the three dimensional maneuver gear." He neighs.

"How about you? Why do you call yourself a soldier if you just want to join the military police and live in the inner walls just to chill off and be a king's pig?" Eren snap.

Jean get pissed off, ""What did you say Jaeger?" He scowl.

You rolled your eyes, "Uh! Here we go again." You mumbled, sipping the water through the wooden mug, then Jean looks at you and suddenly grabs Eren's collar.

"Hey! Let go of me, Horseface!" Eren shouts.

Jean swing his fist and was about to punch Eren in his cheek, but Instructor Keith slightly open the door, looking for the noise inside.

"What's the noise I heard a few moments ago?" He ask, his face is dead serious.

Mikasa raise her hand, "It's Sasha's loud fart, Sir!" She respond and Sasha blushed in embarrassment, shaking Mikasa's arm in disbelief.

Instructor Keith scowl, "You again? Learn self-restraining, will you?" He said and leave the mess hall.

Jean scoff, "Better watch out your mouth, Jaeger." He said.

Eren scowl, "Watch your face, Stupid." He shot back.

You rolled your eyes annoyedly, "Eren don't start a ruckus again." You said.

He scowl, "But he started it!" Eren whined.

You deadpan, "I don't care. Instead of making a ruckus, why don't you kill Kirstein instead." You said, then Jean looks at you in a terrific way.

You scoff, "I'm just joking, you know." You said.