•Cliché Story•-Alois x Reader

Yes, I'm serious about the title.
===================================

It was raining very hard today, The weather was very disappointing mostly to you. You were walking down the streets of London with a mile amd a half long list of things you need to buy at hundreds of shops. Your parents sent you to run these errands while they take care of your step-sisters. Your step-sisters were very boastful, selfish, and slutty. Your parents loved them more than you, sometimes they completely forget about you. You were always getting picked on, getting treated like a maid instead of a daughter.

You didn't know that it was going to rain today, so you ended up looking like you just took a shower and forgot to dry off. You hair and clothes were soaking wet, but you knew that if you gave up and retreated to your house, you'll be kicked out, beaten up and bruised.

You were so focused on thinking that you accidentally bumped into someone. Before you could apologize, the person had already covered his filthy hand on your mouth and gripped your arm tightly until he pulled you and tossed you into a dark alley. You let out cries and whimpers as he started to unbutton your shirt, but before he could completely remove your top, a flash of black appeared before you and the man was lying dead on the floor.

The sound of someone clearing their throat snapped you out of your thoughts, you looked up and saw a raven-haired man with golden yellow
Eyes and a pair of glasses. "W-Who are you...?" You managed to blurt out, still processing what was going on.

He put a gloved hand on his chest and bowed slightly, "I am Claude Faustus, Formal Butler of the Trancy Estate." Your eyes widened as he mentioned the Trancy Estate. "THE Trancy Estate?" You asked, completely forgetting that your shirt was unbuttoned and slightly revealed your (F/C) Bra. "Yes, I assume you've heard of us?" Claude replied, a smirk tugging at then end of his lips. "Yes I have! It's such a pleasure meeting you!" The Butler reached out his hand for you to grab and pulled you up so you were now standing. "CLAUDE!! HAVE YOU GOTTEN HER YET?!?!?" A high-pitched voice screeched in the background. Soon, a blonde-haired boy stepped I'm front of you from behind the tall Butler. It was Alois Trancy, Standing right in front of you. You felt someone carry you, it was the Butler. Then, you finally noticed your shirt slipped off and quickly pulled it up to hide your bra. The Two brought you in a beautiful and elegant carriage, looking very fancy. You sat across Alois, who you noticed was getting closer to you every time you looked away.

~Magical Flying Potato Time Skip~

After a long and bumpy ride, the three of you finally reached the manor.

Once, all of you were in, Alois was all jumpy and happy. "Claude! I want you to bring her to her room and give her proper clothes then bring her to meee!" The blonde screeched and skipped to his room to do who-knows-what. "Claude.... why did you bring me here...?" You asked innocently whole he lead you to a white room with golden swirls and a beautiful bed and an oak wood closet. The Butler only smirked and searched the closet and brought out a beautiful (F/C) dress that was above-knee and had a (Another Favorite Color) ribbon on the waist. It had (F/C) shoes and accessories to match with.

"I shall leave you to take a bath and change, I will be waiting outside." He bowed and walked out of the room, closing the door quietly. You nodded and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. There was a white bathtub with a golden soap holder and a white sink with a golden tap. There was already a towel near the bathtub so you didn't have to get one.

~lalala Just Think That You Were Done Showering lalala~

After showering, you slipped on the dress and decided not to wear too much accessories, and put on the pretty matching shoes. You remembered that Claude was waiting outside the room, so you opened the door and saw him waiting there with an expressionless face. "You look very beautiful, lady...?" He took your hand and kissed it. "(Y/N), Please call me (Y/N) only." You smiled and blushed at this. "Of course, (Y/N)." Claude smirked and lead you to Alois' room.

After knocking three times, a hyped 'Come In' was heard. Claude opened the door for you and you slowly stepped inside, seeing Alois who was sitting on his king-sized bed. "So you're (Y/N) (L/N)?" He asked, his blue eyes flash in whenever you looked at him. "Y-Yes... How come you know my name... y-your Highness?" You tried not to piss him off because you knew you'd be dead if you did.

"I have been watching you for a few days, since your parents and your horrid stepsisters brought you to my grand ball." Alois had a dirty look on his face. You sweat dropped and nodded in understandment. "W-Why did you bring me here?" You stuttered.

Alois patted a spot next to him on the bed, you sat and waited for his answer. "I tried containing in my feelings, but seeing you being treated like trash breaks my heart. So I sent Claude to get you."

"Thank you...." You muttered, trying to keep yourself calm. "You're welcome!" He nearly shouted, then he scooter next to you and started twirling a strand of hair with his finger. "You have really soft hair!" He blurted out, you blushed and tried to hide it but it failed since you heard him chuckle.

Suddenly, you felt arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you close to the blonde, your head resting on his chest. "Promise me you'll never leave me." Alois looked cute when he cuddled you like he was going to loose you when he let go. "I.. promise.." You hesitated at first, but seeing him like this filled your heart with pity.

"Yay!" Alois esclamed and hugged you tighter.
Both of you stayed like this until Claude came in and brought some tea.

And you lived happily ever fucking after. Cliché right?

====================
1066 words.
1066 WORDS.
I need a life.
Nah, I'm too lazy.
Anyways, sarreh for not updating much ;-;