•Playing•-Sebastian x Demon!Reader

Requested by the one and only FabGrellSutcliff! ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭
=======================

"Hmm... I wonder what this does.."

*Tug, Tug*

You turned around, feeling your tail getting tugged. You shrugged and turned back around to the object you were fiddling with.

*Tug, Tug*

"What the heck?" You snapped and turned around, again, no one was there. A growl escaped your mouth as your sharp teeth started to appear, same with your cat ears. Yes, you were a cat demon.

"Easy, little Kitty." A familiar voice said right beside you, you came to your senses and looked to your right. It was-

"Sebastian?" You gave an innocent look, while he kept patting your ears. He was very entertained with you, "Quit doing that.."

His gloved hand began scratching somewhere under your chin. The sensation was amazing, you couldn't help but pur like a cat at this. Suddenly, in one movement, Sebastian scooped you up bridal style and began walking off somewhere with you.

"S-Sebastian... w-where are we going..?" You looked up at him, but he only ignored you and kept walking with a smirk plastered to his face.

As few minutes passed and you didn't know where you were, it was a room with a king-sized bed, the covers were white with black spirals and white pillows, it looked very comfy. Sebastian plopped you down on the bed, you we're right, it WAS comfy.

"W-What are we doing here...?" You stared at him as he gently sat on the bed, he gently grabbed you and sat you on his lap, making you blush. "S-Sebas-"

He started scratching your head, giving you a lot of pleasure, mostly behind the ear. Sebastian was playing with you like a cat. It felt so good that you didn't know that your head was resting on his chest while your other hand was gripping his suit. "Good Kitty." Sebastian said with a smirk on his face, but much wider.

Suddenly, he stopped scratching your head and squishing your palms. You we're very disappointed, "W-why did you stop?"

He smirked and smashed his lips onto yours, giving off a passionate kiss. His lips felt soft and warm, giving you a comfortable sensation. You kissed back, with arms around his neck and his arms around your waist. Your ears twitched and moved along the kiss. Both of you pulled away, panting a little, a smile spread across your face. "You're so adorable." Sebastian teased, twisting a strand of your hair around his finger. You smiled and rolled your eyes, "tch."

Lets say Ciel had a hard time finding both of you the next day.