"How about you," I glaced down at her jugs. "Queen of the mountains, what's your name?" I asked her.

I think she quickly get what I mean of "Queen of mountains" Oh no I'm getting horny..

"My name is Theroe. I'll show you what's the meaning of my name later once we arrive the trailer." She said seductively.

"Let's see about that." I told her just a couple of minutes we already arrived at their trailer. I've never met a kind of streetwalkers like this who have their place too far for their guys.

Once we got in, Oprah held my hand. She brought me into a room with a bed. I'm thinking of "the thing" right now.

"So can now just relax there as we do our thing, ok?" She told me.

I laid on the bed as they seductively took off their clothes. Theroe slowly unbuttoned her blouse while just Oprah just swoosh-out her dress. It's getting hard and hot in here.

Oprah climbed onto the bed wearing her hot red bikini. She faced her milk jugs on me as she... Locked my hands onto the bed. I'm drooling... I'm so disgusting what the hell.

"Oh you too?" I asked Theroe as she also locked my feet onto the bed.

She just smirked at me. Oprah slowly moved her head towards my face. She opened her mouth and then licked my face across my lips to my forehead. I just remembered Forth, Jack's dog. He does that too.

Oprah jumped out of the bed. They pull down the curtains. Blades, Knives and other killer stuffs got revealed.

"Ouch." I reacted.

Theroe slowly transforming. She got her nails turning into death claws, her nose turning into a dog's nose. She started becoming like a human dog creature. Her friend doesn't seem to care. What in the hell is this? I tried to pull my hands of the bed locks. Sh*t this is stupid.

"So... You're a dog?! F*ck I should've know because of your luscious fur-like hair! Ugh, ladies, I'm not into circus!" I shouted.

"We are werewolves! Stupid!" Oh well Theroe can still talk.

"I've heard you wanna show us we turned to the right man? Can you show us now?" Oprah asked.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I can't. My hands are locked." I said with annoyance in my voice.

Ugh I also should've know that Theroe is fugly. I shouldn't have been blind by their large milk jugs.

"Where's the daughter of Zaurus?" Theroe asked.

"I don't know Zaurus, wolfy." I answered frankly.

Oprah grabbed the smallest thing in the room, probably won't be my junk. It's a pin.

"You won't going to hurt me with that, baby." I told her.

"What if..." She stabbed it into my foot. "I just did!" She shouted.

"Arghhhh!!! F*ck you!!! Freaking psychopath!!" I shouted.

"I don't need filthy lies from you, *sshole. Tell us where is the daughter of Zaurus!" The wolfy lady, Theroe asked once again.

"If she's pretty, she's probably at the bar waiting for me." I played them a joke.

Oprah again stabbed me more.

*screams and cursing*

Argggh!!! I can feel that my feet are already bloody.

"I'll f*ck you so hard until you die as soon as I got my hands off these stupid locks!" I shouted.