Chapter 9 - Lost And Attacked? Or Never Lost?

*taps shoulder*

"Leah."

I opened my eyes. Ugh, lock of sleep is really bad. We're already here. {Melinda's house}

"Thanks for the ride. Goodnight." I told Michael.

"Yeah, goodnight." He said without looking at me.

He quickly left as I open the door. As I enter, I saw Melinda just sitting on her place at the dinning area. She looks so lonely.

"Um, Melinda is Henley home?" I asked her.

"Oh you're already here... Henley is... I don't know. He's still not here." She said. "L-Leah... Haven't you talk to any of his friends?" She asked.

"No except for Kevin, but he didn't also knew where his... friends are." I answered.

"Oh.. Um I'll just go in my room... Maybe I could do a ritual or a potion to locate him." She said.

I smiled at her. I sat on the couch. Oh my, I didn't even ask where is Henley's other friends are. I need to meet Kevin tomorrow. But for now I need to take a rest.

*7:37 am*

I walk out my room and then I went to the dinning area, as always. There's no food on the table, which is not as what I know it should be. I went to Melinda's door. I was going to open it but it opens just by itself. I quickly saw Melinda. She's looking so busy.

"Leah," She called me.

"I'm sorry." I told her. "I'm so sorry that I don't got any information about Henley."

"Leah, I know that you did your best. Um, here drink this so we can know where's Henley. This potion will enhance your sense of smell even more." She said.

"May I know how long this lasts?" I asked.

"Uh... I haven't tried this potion before..." She answered.

I smiled and then I asked her "Well I'm gonna do this anyway."

She spoon a little amount of the potion and then fed it to me.

"Thanks for trusting me. Hopefully we'll find him sooner." She said.

"I'll go back with him, I promise." I promised her and then I go out.

Hopefully I'll find him now. Ugh, I think I can smelled everything. From the most fragrant to the most stinky. I'm already hating this. Ugh, I need to focus.

I tried to focus with Henley's scent. We Vampires never forget a smell of anyone that we've already smelled before.

I can smell him like 5% from far away. Wish I could find him before midnight.

*6:47 pm*

It's getting dark already. I'm now very far from the town. I'm like in the different town already. There's some by passers. Lately I sense him like 67% near, but it drastically goes to 35%. From that I can say that he's moving, but it's not a human ability to move that fast. Only if... He's a... Werewolf. Ugh no. I ran quickly as I can, no one can notice me with that ability. I follow his scent as much as I can. He's getting near. His scent is not moving away or anything. I can really smell him so much by now. I'm getting into the woods already. I'm feeling terrified right now. I don't really like this place after the bad things happened. I stop. I walked slowly. I quickly hid as I noticed something moving.

I'm seeing a yellowish thing that's moving behind the bushes. It revealed itself. A cheetah.

"I hate you." I told it.

It smelled like Henley. I move closely to it. Now I know why it smells like him. It had some small piece of clothing from Henley that's stocked on it's teeth. I can't think of any reason for that cause, except for, it maybe have attacked Henley.

This thing just make it even worst.