3

Lex,

      Be it through a pen or tongue you have a way with words undeniably. If you want my opinion, and I'm not saying you asked for it, I think you are explicitly good with expressing what it is you want to express when you want to express it. I hope you've eaten since your last letter; you don't need to be any thinner than you already are. (Ha-Ha, laugh a little. The least I can do is be sarcastic through strings of written words if I can't be vocally.) I've read and reread your previous letter. You will not be disdained much longer, rest assured.
     From this moment, as I scribble my thoughts, hopefully legibly, I am promising you that you will be the focus of a new adventure. Don't fret, I will keep you updated. I promise you, right now, that you shall hold my hand sooner rather than later. I will give it to you wholeheartedly, as you're the reason I feel rejuvenated as of this very moment. Not a family or honest plea remains to hold the position of  a mundane incentive.
      I've been sipping on Kentucky Mash and sucking on cherry-flavored candy. It, in essence, brings vibes to my desk that would be lost without such things. Therefore, I assure you, I bring memories to life as the sun comes up and goes down. Which reminds me, no, the shape of the moon has not changed! (smile Lex) Not much has changed, no new technology either, as you were probably wondering. Let it be know technology isn't produced quite as quickly without LexCorp manufacturing.

     It's still a sphere, with numerous craters obviously, but I do steal glances of the moon and consider what it'd feel like to have your breath linger upon my skin in the rays of it again. Lex, I need you like a needle needs a vein. Isn't that something?  I've been wearing nothing but sweats for days on end. However, after I finish writing this to you, I will both shower and change. Harley and I have a big night out. At least, that's what she made it sound like. Though, I'm kind of going with it because she made it sound like a promising evening. I know you want to come home and so you will. I'm working on it. Or, will be soon enough. Though, we don't really have a home if we're being honest. 
      I apologize for not being more in touch with extravagant vocabulary. I don't find pinnacle sentences rolling off of the tip of my tongue as you do. It's something I adore about you, and quite frankly, have always admired. You remember that? Me telling you I admired your work? What a rookie I was! Now, I must go. Just hold out. Life with you makes more sense than without you, and so with you I will strive for. Where as everyone else sings for the rain to go away, I patiently await for it to be released from its confinement in the storm clouds. I have always preferred the rain to the sun anyway.

I love you,

Mira