"That's why you could flip Niall so easily," Liam thought out loud. I smiled at the memories of flipping the guys to the ground. 

"Wait just a minute, does anyone else find it odd that Zayn isn't speaking in this conversation?" Niall asked randomly. 

"I'll check on him, since I'm probably the only one here that exceptionally skilled at first aid. If I wanted to I have enough skill in the field to be a doctor," I explained before I crawled over to Zayn. I shook him but he only groaned, I took my hand and slapped him at full power. He opened his eyes but barely. 

"Side, hurt, help, please," was all he managed to moan out before passing out again. He was definitely injured and he'd said his side hurt so that was probably the source of his injury. I checked his one side and found it to be warm and sticky. 

I ripped off two large stripes off a blanket I'd found earlier in a corner, I lifted his shirt up carefully to reveal his injury. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the same corner and poured it onto his cut, wiping it out with the one blanket strip. After it was cleaned out I took the second strip and wrapped it around his midsection, covering the cut easily. I rolled his shirt down once again. 

"He won't lose any more blood but he lost a lot of blood earlier so he might not wake up for a while," I explained to the guys. 

"One of the idiots must have cut him on the way in," Liam said. I nodded. Zayn began to sit up, I moved over to him quickly to brace him. He took the help gratefully.  

"What did I miss?" he croaked. I passed him the half emptied water bottle and he took it gratefully, he drank it all before the guys had finished explaining. When they finished he decided to ask another question. "So what's your real name?" I hesitated but then realized something, I didn't want to continue my lying life. For now I'd have a break from it. 

"Elizabeth," I said only just loud enough for them to hear. 

"Then I guess this is yours," Zayn said. He reached into his pocket before putting something cold into my hand. I raised it up to my eyes so I could see what it was. It was the charm bracelet that Malcolm had gotten me. "It fell on my head when I was under the Eifel tower, I only kept it because I thought I would find the owner." 

"Thank you so much, this means so much to me. But how did you know it was mine?" I asked him. I carefully put the bracelet on around my wrist. 

"It says Elizabeth on the inside part," he said. I smiled and was about to respond when some on interrupted me. 

"So are you done with the small talk yet and ready to tell us where you are?" asked Walters voice, I felt my ear and noticed the communicator was still in. I was more then happy right now, I thought they would have checked us but they must have been really stupid there. 

"You are such a life saver, can you track me from the gadget?" I asked him. Everyone look at me weirdly but I ignored them. 

"34 and Jenna are trying but we don't know how long it's going to take them. Until then keep everyone with you safe, you can do it, Elizabeth." 

"I'll try but tell them to be as quick as possible." 

"Who are you talking to?" Harry asked. I smiled at him. 

"Just the people that are going to save us. I think we should get some rest though, one person will keep watch every hour or so. Some one come here first though," I said. Louis came first and I carefully untied his wrists. They were free in a minute. I moved onto Malcolm and Louis went onto Harry. In a few minutes everyone was free. "I'll take the first watch." 

"I'll go next," Malcolm offered. I nodded. 

"Maybe we should explore the room first, Zayn you can stay where you are." Everyone else got up carefully and went as far to every side as they could. It was a fair sized room with a locked door and a bit of supplies in a corner including a few blankets and fold out mattresses. Everyone was now laying on those except for me, I was pacing the room in worry when I thought of something.