But instead of picking he smashed the cupcake.

"A boy!" Kae shouted seeing the blue icing I had inside the cupcake which was also now on my dad's hand.

"Daddy." I pouted.

"Love you baby girl." He chuckled wiping the blue icing on to my face.

"So there are more cupcakes where that came from, right?" Kae asked.

I rolled my eyes pointing to the counter behind me.

"Londyn look what your PopPop did to mommy." I said as Kae handed her to me.

She laughed grabbing my face then begin eating the icing off her hand.

"Ooh wait mommy before you go. I forgot I wanted to talk to you and Mo." I said walking into the kitchen where my mom and Mo were talking.

"What's up Bre?" She asked.

"So you know how I love my makeup." I started.

"Yes." Mo said with a laugh.

"So I was in Sephora and this lady came up to me asking who does my makeup. I said me. She said she's getting married and asked if I'd do everybody's makeup. A hundred dollars per person, five girls plus her so I'll make six hundred dollars which she said is under her budget for makeup. But there is one problem."

"I told her I know how to do makeup on others when I really don't."

"Bre." My mom said.

"I know, I know. But I have two months to learn, no?" I ask being hopeful. "Hopefully y'all two, Kae, and Arie will let me practice on y'all faces. This might become a little side hustle until I'm done with school."

"Fine Bre." They both agreed.

"Thank you, thank you." I said hugging them both just having to be dramatic.

"Kaelyn. I need your opinion. Before I go to my mom and Mo because you know I gotta go to them before dad on certain stuff." I said rolling my eyes.

We are in my room, I'm doing her makeup getting some practice in.

"Okay, go ahead." She said.

"What do you think if closer to my due date me and Londyn would move in with Chad?" I ask.

"Well y'all already stay over there some nights."

"I know, but this would be permanent like a sleep there every night and move all of my things there permanent." I said.

She shrugged, "You know if you really want it, I'm all for it. Plus I know Chad would wanna wake up to his son every morning. Shit to all three of y'all."

"That's exactly what he said when he mentioned us moving in with him." I said.

"Plus if after this makeup job hopefully I can pick up a few makeup clients here and there to help with bills until I'm out of school. Even tho I already know he's gonna say he got everything." I said rolling my eyes.

"Men." Kaelyn said shaking her head.

"Okay, I think I did okay." I said finally finishing Kae's makeup.

"Okay, it's cute, it's cute." Kae said looking in the mirror. "I love the way you do eyebrows."

"See that was okay since I used all of your makeup products, your color. But Mo said she's gonna make me go pick out what I think is her color because I should learn to tell someone's color. So I'ma probably fail at Mo's makeup."