IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

THIS IS AN AUTHOR'S NOTE THAT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION. ITS LONG, BUT PLEASE READ.

Hi everyone! First, I'd like to let you know that there WILL be one (maybe two, and POSSIBLY three if I can get away with it) chapters posted, and after that, I unfortunately, will no longer be updating on Wattpad.

It has always been my intention to post this book all the way through the end on Wattpad, because this is how it all started, but legally, I cannot. Many hours were spent researching and reading every single rule in the "Terms of Service(s)" pages, and it specifically states(many times, might I add) that if a book is available for free online(piracy sites aside, since that's illegal anyways) I would be banned from ever self-publishing. I have spent a lot of time and money to make HOW THE WARRIOR FELL perfect, and I am so excited to share the new and improved version with you.

I am so terribly sorry. I know that I stated that I would, but I had no idea the amount of rules and regulations there was for publishing a book. I am not doing this to concord you into buying my book(though I sincerely hope you will) by not finishing it here. I always hated authors who did that. The most that's allowed is a few chapters as previews, but even THAT has rules.

If I were to be completely honest, I got quite emotional when I found out I wouldn't be able to update on here anymore. You all are very important to me, and I don't think I can thank you all enough for all the support you've given me over the years. HOW THE WARRIOR would never have existed, or been possible, if it hadn't been for all of you. You have supported me, encouraged me, and had made me better, not only as a person, but as a writer. But most of all, you made me realize that my dream was to become a best-selling author, and had motivated me to follow my heart and take chances to make that happen.

I really want to be a best-selling author, to make the Olympics of writing and achieve that "New York Times best-seller" list. I'm terrified that I won't, but, to be honest, I'm more terrified that you'll hate me (I legitimately had to go to a doctor because I would suddenly succumb to bouts of fear and have anxiety attacks, LOL.) I hope that you don't, but I would understand if you did. But with that being said, I offer you this:

I will be hosting a giveaway ONLY for Wattpad. I currently have HTWF available for preorder for EBOOKS ONLY. If you want the actual paperback, you will have to wait to buy it on July 18th, 2016. Because of this, I have cut the price to .99 cents for the entire month of June.

First 100 people to preorder will receive a personalized handwritten letter by me, PLUS a chance to win the ARC of Tyronian and Namoriee's book before the release date.

To confirm your entry, send me a snapshot of your receipt of purchase, or forward me the confirmation via my email nicolerenebooks(at)gmail.com (wouldn't let me do the at symbol, lol.)

For those of you who want to wait for the paperback versions, I will be doing the exact same giveaway, but for those of you who show me the confirmations of purchase on the release date.

First 1,000 people to preorder will receive signed swag and some other special goodies. Links are below. I have only posted the first few, but if your country has Amazon, it should be on there. Just search for the title. **If the links do not show up, just go to my profile and they are on there or just search for the book title and/or my author name Nicole René on whatever platform you prefer. Should be there..** 

WHEN IS THE COVER REVEAL FOR HOW THE WARRIOR FELL?

The cover reveal is June 10th! So soon! Be sure to follow and add me on my social media, or  got to my website and subscribe to my newsletter to get the scoop! You won't want to miss it, because the cover is, hot, hot, HOT!

Website: http://www.authornicolerene.com

WHERE CAN I BUY YOUR BOOK? 

Currently, the paperback version is ONLY available through Amazon. If your country does not have Amazon, you can buy the book directly on my website via paypal. You can even buy them signed, if you wanted! It will be available for eBook on Amazon, Kindle, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble, and iTunes. 

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PUBLISHED VERSION, AND THE ONE ON HERE? 

The published version is still going to be the story you fell in love with---but its going to be WAY better. I have added new scenes that were NOT on here. I deleted, and altered some scenes. And—most importantly—it's SEXIER. I honestly believe that it would be worth your while to buy the published version. Oh, and another thing... It will have the blurb, the TITLE, and the first few chapters of Tyronian and Namoriee's book! His book is next, and so far, I gotta say that he is one dirty talking man!

BUY LINKS:

Amazon USA: https://www.amazon.com/Warrior-Fell-Falling-Warriors-Book-ebook/dp/B01EGSCPPY?ie=UTF8&keywords=how%20the%20warrior%20fell&qid=1464712987&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Amazon AUS: https://www.amazon.com.au/Warrior-Fell-Falling-Warriors-Book-ebook/dp/B01EGSCPPY/376-8068201-9576304?ie=UTF8&keywords=how%20the%20warrior%20fell&qid=1461625809&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Warrior-Fell-Falling-Warriors-Book-ebook/dp/B01EGSCPPY?ie=UTF8&keywords=how%20the%20warrior%20fell&qid=1461625948&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/x/id1105699780

Barnes&Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/how-the-warrior-fell-nicole-ren/1123382886?ean=2940152981278

Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/631078

(Kobo links will be available after cover reveal)

Again, I'm sorry if I disappointed or upset you, but I hope you will try to understand and continue to be supportive and continue to be on this crazy journey with me and help me to achieve my dream. <3 Chapter should be posted soon-ish. ;)