Placing the small dusting rod on the cart stocked with other cleaning supplies, I grabbed the basket. Giving the room a brief once over to make sure that everything was done to it's best, I then made my way to the washroom.

It was a very spacious room, located in the basement. It was dark, creepy, and overly stocked with blood bags. Sighing, I dropped the basket onto the cement floor. Reaching my arm out I then switched on the poorly dimmed light before loading the clothes into the washer.

It wasn't till the old washer started going did I hear something fall in the backroom. The loud and unexpected sound making me jump in a startled fright.

Placing my hand upon my heart, I bit my lip. I wanted nothing more to run out of the room as if it were on fire but curiosity was getting the best of me. The latch was hanging from it's hinge. Meaning someone must have went back in the storage area... otherwise it would have been locked back into place just as it always is.

Shaking my head, I took a deep breath. Edging myself on to just hurry and get it over with. Grabbing the door handle I then pulled it open, slowly stepping inside to turn on the light switch.

It was only when the light came on did my eyes land upon two figures. They were leaning against the shelf, lip locked and flush against each other. A jar of cherries poorly and mindlessly smashed on the floor by their feet. They were oblivious... to the mess that they've made... and to my presence.

I didn't want to believe that what I was seeing was actually happening... but as my eyes swept over her tangled chestnut hair and his tousled hair that reminded me of chocolate; I couldn't help but shake my head in disgust. Anger. Disappointment. 

For days Mischa has been upset me. Stuck under the impression that it was I who had stolen the attention of Roland. For days I've had to undergo her freaky death stares and cold shoulder behavior. For days Mischa has been trying to aim at the target that she's planted on my back... though it is not me she should be aiming for but Alice.

Alice... she's so shy and reserved. I never would have pinned her to be the girl to come between her friends relationship; let alone have the decency to let someone else take the fall for it. But here she was. Wrapped in the arms of Roland himself. Swapping spit and mingling tongues as she grabbed and tugged at his hair.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I frowned. "You know I never would've figured that you two would be sneaking around." At the mere sound of my voice both Alice and Roland broke away from each other as if it burned from just the slightest touch of being close together. Eyes wide like a deer caught in a set of headlights.

Biting her lip, Alice shamefully ran her fingers through her hair. Feebly attempting to fix up her disheveled and rumpled appearance. "Ellanore I-..."

Shaking my head I held up my hand.

I wanted to give Alice the benefit of the doubt, and hear her out... but I simply could not conjure a answer reasonable enough to make up for what they did or what they happened to be doing. 

She lied... along with Roland. And in order to keep this secret they both deliberately threw me under the wrath fire of Mischa.

It was impulsive, impetuous, and highly self absorbed.

"Save it." The words were tumbling out of my mouth before I could stop them. "You lied. To me, Mischa... Celia. Lied to save your own a** and left me in the crossfire of it all." My words were sharp, and more harsh then I intended them to be but I was angry. People say and do stupid things when they're angry. "It's clear to me now why Celia has no trust for you. Her own twin sister. Your selfish."

I could tell that with each word I said it emotionally made Alice feel worse for what she has done. For her eyes were glazed over as if she would burst into tears any second. As for Roland he just stood there. His face was emotionless, his hands clenched by his side.

"Please just give me-..."

Before Alice could get the chance to even think about finishing off her sentence, I turned out of the room. Letting my feet carry me out of the washroom and far away from those two.

 Letting my feet carry me out of the washroom and far away from those two