Married part 18

Începe de la început

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked..

I already knew, but I had to go with my gut and ask... Just in case.

"Huh? It's nothing, okay." She pulled a smile which didn't meet her face right. I lifted my eyebrows slightly.

"It's just- that I'm going to miss you like crazy and then you're going to be working tons of hours. I'm worried we won't have time to.. I'm sorry I told you it was nothing you uh. You had everything you need in your bag. I think all that's left is your hair stuff." She smiled quickly and left going to the bathroom.

I ran my hand over my face, I knew this was going to happen. I knew she would be feeling this. Because I was too. We had become inseparable whilst I had been home, but Y/n knew the lifestyle, how time consuming and demanding it could be.

Now it seemed even more difficult when you throw a wife into divides your time. 

I didn't want to catch a few hours with her here or there. I wanted her with me when I was home. I wanted to love on her and hear that little giggle she did when I kissed her face repeatedly to wake her in the mornings. Even down to the messy bed head hair and the burrito roll she managed to get herself in most mornings.

Y/n came back with my hair stuff in the trusted zip lock bags.

"I'm going to order some dinner." She smiled leaving the bedroom.

My body just walked, I didn't really grasp what or where I was good until I came to a stop in the kitchen watching her. 

"What do you feel like having?! I'll get you whatever you want!" She called out not realizing how close I was.

I watched her twisting a BBQ leaflet in her hand. I smiled at her choice of food, such a good appetite for a woman her size. I honestly had no idea where she put it sometimes.

My mouth watered at the thought of BBQ food. The pulled pork and BBQ sauce with coleslaw, corn on a cob and uh!!

"Do you want something from here or do you want something from the Asian place you like so well?" She asked looking over at me typing in the number.

I shook my head not really in the mood for it. 

We went for BBQ, I smiled, listening to y/n place her order in.

"Okay about a half hour before we both eat." She answered, putting the menus back into the draw and bumping it closed with her hip.

She looked at me quickly doing a double take.

"What time is your flight again?" She asked, coming towards me.

"12." I replied, looking at the clock, wishing I could just pause the time for however long I could.

"Okay, so we have one day to do whatever you want. What would you like to do after the food comes?" She asked.

I smirked. "I could think of a few things.."

Her arms snaked around my neck as a smile appeared.

"Please do share with the class." She replied.

"Well.. First." I lifted her onto my waist, making the smile on her face a little wider.

"First, I'm going to kiss you." I gave her a kiss.

"Then I'm going to kiss you harder, whilst doing this.." I gave her a kiss and squeezed her bum. The moment she gasped my tongue took over her mouth. Her teeth clamped down on my lip and pulled away slowly making me groan in enjoyment.

"Then what?" She whispered.

I walked to the couch watching her face.

"I'm going to take you.. To the couch." I spoke making her eyes roll slightly.