Chapter One: New Girl

I'm sad. No. What a pathetic word, who uses three letters to describe how it feels to have their heart ripped out of their chest a thrown onto the floor. I'm more than sad, I'm devastated. My name is Felix and I was just torn apart by the women I love and who I thought loved me. Let me take you back to the beginning...

3 YEARS AGO

I was slumped in my seat in English doodling on the table. I hated English, I wasn't very good at it either, all the analysis and spelling- no thanks. I sat at the back with my best friend of 10 years Jacob, he wasn't in the chatting mood as his long term girlfriend Libby just cheated on him with his brother Josh. Sad story, not what we are her to discuss. We were all called to attention when our teacher Miss Lewis burst through the door in the bubbly mood she always seems to be in. "Students, we have a new pupil joining today. Her Name is Marzia, she's come all the way from Italy! Introduce yourself..." Oh my god... She was beautiful. She had long, shiny, chocolate brown hair and gorgeous big blue eyes. My eyes lit up at the sight of her, unfortunately so did Jacob's. "Felix, she's so fit! She'll be the best way to get over Libby, don't you think?" What I wanted to say "No to be honest, going out with another girl who's just walked into the school isn't a good idea. Anyway I've been single for 5 years I deserve a chance!" What I actually said "Sure, go for it," ... Biggest mistake of my life.

The teacher looked around the room to find a seat for Marzia, and the only free seat was next to me so maybe that gave me a better chance, until Jacob opened his mouth. "Miss she can sit my me, "I rolled my eyes, where was she going to sit he had no space near him? "Just get Felix to move up" Never mind. I lugged my bag and text books over to the next seat and watched as Jacob hopelessly flirted with her and looked so desperate. Pretty sure he was creeping her out a lot. I tried to start a conversation with her but Jacob always butted in. I'd get over soon, she only a girl...they are all the same.

First period had ended- thank fuck, seeing Jacob try and pull an Italian girl who had no idea what he was saying made me want to cringe so bad. Anyway I had Computing next, one of my favourite lessons! I said goodbye to Jacob and Marzia as Jacob had Drama next, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and... It was Marzia. What did she want? Where was Jacob? Surely he'd be attached to her like a magnet? "Felix right? I'm Marzia. Jacob said you had Computing next, could you show me where it is?" Her voice was so cute, like an anime character. "Sure, come with me, ". She didn't look like someone who would enjoy computers but can't judge a book by its cover right. "How you liking our school so far? "for fuck sake Felix she's been here for an hour, if that, how is she going to know if she likes it or not?! "It's cool here actually. Jacob seems nice, "What I should of said: "Yeah he's a nice kid, but he's only being nice because he wants to get with you to get back at his girlfriend for cheating on him, "What I actually said: "Yeah, he's pretty cool, I think he likes you, " Fuck. "Really? Well I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment but that cool, "I Smiled at her. This was the longest walk to computing ever but we finally got there and I handed her over to the teacher.

At least I know that she's not interested in him...yet. This is going to be a long day.