ONE

|Years Later|
•Prologue•
_

"Jagi, stop!" Junmyeon laughed in Yifan's arms. The older lad continued to tickle the smaller boy as he chuckled.

"Tell me you love me." Yifan smiled, his fingers tickling junmyeon's side. "Okay, I love you!" Junmyeon squealed out, pushing Yifan's hands away.

"I love you too." He chuckled at his boyfriend who was out of breath. "I hate when you do that." He lightly hit Yifan's chest.

"Shut up." With a smirk, Yifan pulled junmyeon closer and connected their lips. Junmyeon melted in Yifan's arms, wrapping his arms around Yifan's neck.

Later that night, junmyeon laid wide awake in Yifan's arms. He sighed as he brushed a few strands of hair from his boyfriend's eyes.

He lightly rested his head on his chest, scooting closer. "I love you.." He whispered.

He closed his eyes, getting ready for sleep but his eyes shot open and his hand flew to his mouth as he felt his dinner coming up.

He moved Yifan's arm that was rested on his waist and quickly headed to the bathroom, letting everything out in the toilet.

Mean while, Yifan had jumped when junmyeon had quickly left the bed. His sleepy eyes squinted as he stood up.

He ran a hand through his hair as he made his way to the bathroom. Once he saw junmyeon puking, he rushed over and kneeled beside him, rubbing his back.

"Baby, you okay?" Kris softly asked, as he grabbed the small hand towel to let junmyeon wipe his mouth. "I-I'm fine."

Junmyeon sighed, letting his head rest on Yifan's shoulder. Yifan placed the back of his hand on junmyeon's forehead, feeling if he had a fever or not.

"Baby, you're warm. You're probably sick." Yifan stood up and swiftly picked junmyeon up in his arms.

Junmyeon tiredly wrapped his arms around Yifan's neck and rested his head on his shoulder.

The taller had walked back into the bedroom and tucked junmyeon in before laying beside him. "I'll help you get better baby." Yifan whispered, pressing another kiss to his boyfriends forehead.

~

"Again? Jagi, are you sure you're taking medicine?" Yifan asked as he kneeled beside junmyeon who he yet again found in the bathroom puking up his food.

"I did." Junmyeon groaned as he wiped his mouth with a hand towel. "Maybe we should go to the doctor?" Yifan sighed. He's told junmyeon to go but he would just tell him the exact same thing..

"Don't worry jagi, I'm sure it'll pass tomorrow." Junmyeon stood up to rinse his mouth out with mouth wash.

"Yah, you've said that the past few days but you never seem to be getting better. Go get dress, I'm taking you to see a doctor."

Yifan sighed as he walked out. Junmyeon looked down, feeling bad for making Yifan worry.

So, he walked to the bedroom and got dressed. He was worried and hoping nothing bad was happening to him.

At the doctors, the two sat in the waiting room. Their hands were linked together, sitting in Yifan's lap as junmyeon rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder.

"Kim junmyeon?" The nurse called out. The two stood up and walked over, greeting the nurse, they followed her to an empty room.

"The doctor will be here in a few. Please have a seat." She smiled politely before leaving the room.

Minutes later, the doctor had walked in. "Hello, I'm Dr. Choi. I'll be helping you today."

The two bowed as they greeted the man. "Now, what's seems to be the problem junmyeon?"

Dr. Choi sat on the stool by the counter, junmyeon's vanilla folder and a pen in his hands.

"I've been having high fevers these past few weeks and have been sick many times." Junmyeon sighed, rubbing his head.

"Have you been feeling nauseous?" "Yes sir." Dr. Choi wrote a few things down in junmyeon's folder.

"Alright, I'll be right back. I'm going to grab a few things for the test then we'll start okay?" Junmyeon nodded.

"Don't worry baby. Everything will be okay." Yifan whispered in junmyeon's ear before pressing a kiss to the boys temple.

•••

It's been a few weeks since junmyeon took the blood test and today the two were going to find out what was wrong.

Yifan saw how nervous junmyeon was so he gave his hand a little squeeze and pressed a kiss to his temple.

"Everything will be alright, no matter what we'll get through this together." Junmyeon smiled up at Yifan, feeling a bit relaxed.

The two jumped when the door opened, Dr. Choi walked in and sat down on the stool.

"Alright, I have the results right here. Junmyeon before I tell you, I just want you to stay calm okay? It's nothing bad but it's very rare for males."

Junmyeon's eyebrows furrowed as he looked from Dr. Choi to Yifan.

"Okay, Mr. Kim. Congratulations, you are four weeks pregnant." Dr. Choi gave them a smile.

Junmyeon's head started to spin.

P-pregnant!?

"Are you sure that's correct? H-he's a guy.. How is that possible?" Yifan questioned.

"Well like I had mentioned, it's rare for a male to carry a child. Junmyeon has certain parts that give him the opportunity to carry a child."

"I-I'm not the first one right?" Junmyeon whispered but loud enough for both Yifan and Dr. Choi to hear.

"No, actually I've helped a few couples like you two before." Dr. Choi walked over to a little shelf in the room that had a few pamphlets.

"These will give you some more info about what you're going to go through during your pregnancy."

Junmyeon thanked him as he took the two pamphlets and scanned through them. "If you have any questions don't hesitate to call me or if you'd like to talk to one of my other patients that went through this, just let me know."

The two nodded before standing up and bowing before bidding goodbye.

They got into the car and junmyeon slowly buckled up, still in shock of the news.

"You okay baby?" Yifan asked, grabbing hold of junmyeon's hand. Junmyeon hummed as he nodded.

"You sure?" "Y-you don't find me weird.. Do you?" Junmyeon looked over at Yifan.

"Of course not. I love you and our baby." Yifan smiled, placing his hand on junmyeon's flat stomach.

Junmyeon chuckled as he placed his hand on top of Yifan's. "You won't leave me right?"

Yifan shook his head as he leaned in and pressed a kiss to junmyeon's head. "I don't plan on leaving you and our baby at all. I promise you."