(417): Stressed (Older Hiro)

Okay, guys, I get that you're eager to have your request posted, and I totally get that, but please don't message me fifty times a week begging for it! I have a lot of stuff to do and it's hard enough to get them in at a reasonable time! I promise that you'll see yours, and the only time I won't respond to you is if you're requesting something ridiculous like [let me just post the list again here...]

Do NOT Request:

• lemons
• girl x girl or boy x boy
• neko readers or any other half animal-half human things
robot reader
self harm/depression
probably something else but I can't think of it at the moment so okayyy

Please be patient, guys. Thanks.

Here's a Hiro x Reader requested by white-fox-girl. This was requested a long while back and I'm not even sure if I wrote it or not. But anyways--
-

"No, listen!" Hiro says through clenched teeth. "I don't care if you have to get all of Krei Tech out there, just fix the problem! If you don't, this company will be losing employees. And John, I swear, you'll be the first to go. Got it?" He rubs his temple for a quick second before he pulls his shoes on and ties them. "Glad we understand each other. I'm expecting good news at noon. Do not disappoint me, John. Bye." He hangs up his phone and dumps it into his messenger bag.

"Hey, sweetie," you say to your husband, stepping into the bedroom. You're wrapped up in a towel, your hair dripping as you try to wrap it up in your second towel. "I heard yelling. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," he sighs. "It was just John, completely doing whatever he wants. I think he forgets that I'm the boss." He shakes his head and pulls his bag onto his shoulder. "I have to leave a little early."

"Oh, okay," you reply. You giggle at his bedhead.

"What?" Hiro snaps.

"Can't you brush your hair before you go?" You grab the comb off of his dresser and reach up to straighten out his matted knots.

"I don't have time, ___," he says, pushing your hand away. He shakes his head and starts to walk around you.

"All right, sorry," you mumble. You roll your eyes and follow him out to the hallway. He starts to run down the stairs, skipping a couple of steps every now and then. "I love you."

He pauses for half a second and looks up at you. As if guilt overcomes him, he sighs and walks back upstairs. He grabs your face and kisses you quickly. "I love you, too."