(395): Helping Hand (Tadashi) {BLIND READER}

Here's a Tadashi x {blind} Reader requested by That_Luna. I've never done one of these before, so I'm curious to hear how you guys like it!

Okay, so I'm thinking of making another Wattpad account for /non big hero 6/ fanfiction. A lot of you guys request so much out of my comfort zone which is this group of six superhero nerds, and I'd be more than happy to break out of that and work more around other movies & shows & books.

So I'll let you guys kind of vote on what you'd like to see.

▪ Star Wars {as of now, just Kylo Ren, but possibly other male characters} x Reader one shots, books.

▪ The Walking Dead x reader one shots

▪ Disney guy one shots x Reader {Wilbur Robinson, Jim Hawkins, Peter Pan etc.}

▪ Marvel heroes/villains x Reader

▪ any others? lemme know!
-
A normal evening for you is a quick walk around the block before dark. It always calms you down, with the chirps of the crickets as they start to come outside, the hoots of the owls as they wake up, the cool breeze against your skin. The four senses that you were blessed with are more enhanced than anyone else's, and that's all because you're blind.

You've been blind all of your life. You've always wondered what it would be like to see the things that smell, feel, taste, and sound so amazing. How pink is the color pink, and how beautiful goes it make the cherry blossoms? How beautiful are the sugar roses on top of birthday cakes from the bakery? How many colors of eyes are there - how many shades of blues, browns, and greens?

Still, there was something about being able to hear things that others couldn't. To taste things, feel things, and smell things that people carelessly take for granted.

Tonight, you're walking around the block. Cane in hand, head tilted up, it's a normal end to a normal day. You gently swing your cane in front of you, brushing the sidewalk and the grass in case something might block your path or lead you off of the road.

Today, it something does. You stop when your cane hits against something on the sidewalk. Your hand brushes forward, searching for the foreign object that blocks your way. It's made of plastic.

"Excuse me ma'am, but this sidewalk and road are closed for upcoming construction," a voice says.

"Oh." You smile in direction of the face. "Thank you, sir." With that, you turn around on your heel and start right. You're not as familiar with this route, but it's not completely foreign to you. You mark your way home by counting your steps. It's usually ninety-eight steps to get home your usual way, and it's one hundred and thirty to get home this way. "One, two, three..." you begin to murmur softly.