Chapter Eight: Sorry not Sorry

MAGGIE'S POV

"She's pretty."

"That curly cute hair is amazing!"

"I think she can be one of us!"

"I love her look!"

"Can I be her? Please!"

I can smell pleasant comments about me. I bet Nash's jaw would drop. Actually, she had a date last night and I came to school early, avoiding her fake gross smiles. Ugh.

I am wearing a red low tube top, and high-waisted shorts with my red metallic heels. I tinged my cheeks pink and my lips red. I put some mascara for my long sweet lashes.

"Hey pretty alien!"

I turned around and saw Mia, one of The Flirts.

"Geez, Mia! You sounded like Chloe! Stop it or I'll move you out of the group." Trish snarled.

I smirked and quickly make my way out of them but Trish blocked me.

"Where you going? Won't you even ask us what's up? Like, 'Hey guys! Why talk to me?' and blah blah blah!"

"Hey guys! What's up?" I mocked.

Trish ignored me and start walking, while the girls grab my hands and follow Trish.

I thought they're going to bully me or lock me in lockers or something. I still remember the last time they locked me but not in lockers but inside the cubicle. I scared them you know? But why are they doing it again? Do they really wanna do it again?

They took me in a secret alley of the school that I think, they're the only one who knows about it. And they decorated the place with cute plastic flowers pasted on the wall and bestrewed the wall with colorful paintings. One leafless tree, which branches and twigs have no chance to grow, was totally made different. They trimmed it and hanged decorations like it was a Christmas tree, with their DIY names everywhere. It was fabulous. I can't stop looking around.

"Take your hands off or I will bite you!" I shouted. And they let go. And because of that, I feel like they're afraid of me which made me smile.

"You wanna lock me again? Huh? But now what? I knew it, lockers are the territory of geeks. But guess what? I'm not a geek." I raised an eyebrow.

"Nowise baby. Actually, we were kinda planning to tease you again today-"

I was about punch her face when she covered her face.

"But! Darling there's a 'BUT'! So stay calm, okay?" She jittered.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. What twists are they up to?

"Well, we, actually, I," Trish say while poking her chest, "decided to welcome you in our group because, you are one of us."

"One of you?" I wondered.

"Describe us baby."

"Flirts?" I chuckled. But they gave me that Don't-mess-with-us look.

"I'm being honest." I said raising my hand.

My eyes suddenly sparkle. Being with them is what the girls really want to. They're one if the popular group of this school! And I can be with them.

"But before you join us, you need to obey the rules," she starts, looking at me fiercely, "Let the girls, get jealous on you. Well actually, we are used to it and you must be."

"Second, wear the best clothes inside your closet, because we're the model of the latest outfits in school." Mia said, stretching my clothes.

"Wait. You just made that rule," Venus, the closest friend of Trish, squinted to Mia, "Don't mind that bitch. She's near to be kick out of this group." Venus whispered winking at me.

"Lastly, never ever renege a battle. Understand pretty?" Trish muttered but so definite.

"Did you really made the rules or got it from the internet?" I joked, but they just gaze at each other.

"You're bizarre sometimes." Trish fake smiled.

"So, join us or what?" Venus uttered.

I look down. I was just staring at the ground blankly but inside, I stutter a lot.

I wanna be Nash. I mean, more than Nash. I just really don't know. I mean, she is my sister. But at the same time, my enemy too.

"I- I really don't know." I said.

"Wtf? Come on. If you want to be like us, join. But if you want to be the unknown nobody, then forget this day happened. So what?" Trish uttered while the others agree.

"Okay. I want to be in the team."  I finally said.

Sigh. I know this is for the best. And I hope Nash will later on notice our fair popularity. Okay. Sorry sis. Sorry not sorry.

*****

Sup guysssszcx! Well, this chapter is sooo short i know. But I'll try to make longer chapters later on.

Vote ⚫Comment ⚫ And Kindly Shaaaaaree byeee