Chapter Three: Boys' Moves Or Mine?

Maggie's POV

"He is my ideal man." Nash said. It's Tuesday night and we are doing tons of homework.

"Who? The Bill guy? He's outrageous."

"Can you hear what you're saying? He's almost perfect!"

Is she daydreaming?!

"Seriously? Wait, what happened awhile ago? The tutor thing?!" I said jumping in bed.

"Well, I gave him my number. That's all."

"That's impossible! That's all what happened? No twists?"

"I can't tell."

"I hate you." I said slapping her arm.

"Fine! Well, we studied about his lesson this morning. I got it and he offered me a ride and we kissed." she whispered, biting her lower lip.

"That's Nash!" I chuckled.

"But, he told me not to tell anyone about our relationship. It's kinda different."

I pat her shoulder.

"Aw. Don't worry. My lips are sealed. The key is in your pocket, babe." I approved.

⚫⚫⚫

It's morning. And I'm still sleepy. But I realized it's the fourth time my phone chitters beside me. How come Nash didn't wake me up?

I went in the shower and take a bath. The warm water felt nice. I'm also enjoying the fresh scent of lemon invading the room.

I hurriedly set my clothes for today. A pink tank top, black jeans and a pair of sparkling black heels.

I went downstairs and notice the pink sticky note on the wall.

Hey Maggie!

Sorry to tell you, Mr. Bill gave me a ride again. My fault. See you in school! And don't be late! BTW, parents are out of town. One relative just died. Mwa!

Nash

Great. Now I'll ride the school bus alone. Speaking of the school bus, I locked the front door, leave the spare key under the mat and went inside the bus.

I look at all the seats but only one seat was at the back left.

"I guess you forgot your bag at home."

A guy muffled beside me.

Oh. Lincoln. Lincoln Zimmerman.

"How'd you know?"

"You came along here without it."

And I notice. He's right. But luckily, my purse is with me.

"Well. It's okay. But thanks."

He nodded, sign of saying welcome I guess.

"Lincoln. Lincoln Zimmerman." he smiled, offering a hand.

"Lincoln. The guy in English class yesterday. Maggie." I reply, giving him my hand.

Those hands tho. So smooth. No callous at all.

"You're sweaty, aye?" he asked observing my hands against his.

Oh no. He noticed it.

"Sort of."

"Sweaty hands. You're like my mom."

"Thanks?"

"Why? You take it as a compliment?" he chuckled.