7) A kiss with a Fist (boyxboy)

Start from the beginning

Whenever we watched scary movies I would cuddle up to him but not like this. I inhaled his sweet scent he smelled like soap. Something scary happened in the movie and I buried my head into Jakes neck. Right after Jakes hand rubbed down my shoulder, down my arm and rested on my butt! I stiffened and I Jake giggled. He then moved his hand off my butt and rested it on my thigh. Still uncomfortable I left it, too lazy to do anything. It was probably innocent anyway?

After what felt like ages the movie finally ended but Jakes hand never moved. I tried getting up but he pulled me back down on top of him. I looked at his face only inches away from mine. I took in a much needed breath while Jakes eyes roamed down to my lips. Before I knew what was going on he closed the distance kissing me! Shocked I froze not sure what to do with my eyes right open.

His lips felt good against mine; nice and soft. I closed my eyes and lost myself in the kiss. Jake took control pushing me back so he was on top of me. He straddled me while grinding our lower halves together.

“UH hem?!” a soft voice interrupted our moment. I looked around and my eyes landed on both my parents. Well this is awkward! Jake smirked at me before sitting upright on the couch but still very close.

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Reed!” Jake waved to them, his hand on my knee.

“Hi Jake,” my mom raised her eyebrows at us. I just looked away blushing.

“Well my mom is suspecting me home soon! Bye!” Jake practically ran out of the room. I slowly stood up and retreaded out of the room.

“Were do you think you’re going Nickolas?” my father asked, “If Jess can’t have his girlfriends over after 8 you can’t have your boyfriends over either,” my dad being the fairest man in the world. I rolled my eyes.

“Dad Jakes not my boyfriend! Were just friends!”

“Doesn’t look like it!” my mom smiled at me. I blushed once again.

“It was one of those in the moment’s things!” I plead.

“If that what you want to call it, son” my father laughed at my embarrassment.

“Whatever I am going to my room,” I brushed passed them and up to my room slamming the door behind me.

So many questions were going through my head! I was shocked over what happened with Jake and me and mad about Zain! I don’t know how I went to sleep that night but I somehow did.

“Rise and shine!” my mother’s sweet little voice echoed through my room waking me from my beauty sleep. I peaked around my room but the light blinded me; I buried myself under the covers.

“It burns!” I cried.

“Nicky!” my mom laughed and I could hear her rolling her eyes.

“Mom, close the blinds before I melt!” I begged. She sighed and closed the blinds. “Victory!” I yelled and jumped out of bed with my arms waving in the air above me. I looked at my mom and her eyes were popping out of her head with her hand over her mouth. What's wrong? I looked down to see my boxers around my ankles!

I quickly bent over and picked them up for them to only slide down again! “Mom, stop staring and turn around!” I screamed at her.

Laughing my mother turned around walking out of the room, “don’t be embarrassed honey it looks just like your dads!” she yelled over her shoulder.

I froze. Oh no she did not just say that! I slammed the door shut and ran to my closest putting on boxers that don’t fall down, black skinny jeans and a yellow plaid shirt with yellow Nikes. I put some gel in my hair then ran my hands through it giving it that messy look. I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I instantly halt at the door spotting my mom whispering into my dad’s ear and my dad smirking. My eyes drifted down to the front of my dad’s pants. No! Look up! I looked up and both my parents were looking at me smiling like the creepers they were. Not being able to look at them right now I turned around and ran out all the way to the front door yanking it open.

I threw myself out the door just to tumble over something! Who the hell put a manikin there?! Wait did it just move?! I jumped up untangling my limps from the other… persons. At last I was on my feet once again. Without looking I held out my hand to help whoever I ran into up. They grabbed my hand and I pulled which caused me to look at them. Zain’s bright blue eyes stared into mine. Immediately I released his hand leaping away from him causing him to fall back down.

“Oh thanks for the help!” Zain uttered sarcastically, standing up and dusting off his clothes.

“Don’t give me you attitude!” I snapped back at him.

“What crawled up your ass and died?!” he roar.

“It’s more like who the hell used me just to ditch me for their slutty girlfriend?!”

“I came here to apologize for that,” he took a step closer to me, I took a step back.

“I don’t want your apologizes!” I couldn’t look him in the eyes knowing I would just go crawling to him.

“I broke up with Grace,”

“Is that supposed to make everything all right?”

“No, but it’s a start,” he took another step closer backing me up against the door.

“I don’t know where you have been but you are straight! You hate me for being gay! You sleep around with girls for fun! You didn’t just use me but every girl you have ever slept with!” he took another step placing both his arms on either side of my head, blocking me in.

“Nicky,” he whispered, “I am so sorry!” he lifted my chin to look at him and once I looked into those I eyes I couldn’t say no. he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I sigh annoyed, he is playing with me! He leaned in again kissing my cheek. Then the other. He smirked and I couldn’t stop myself. I roughly placed my arms behind his neck and yanked his lips to mine! He moaned into my mouth causing me to smile against his lips.

“Nickolas?” my name was whispered, “Nick?” there the voice was again but I was too into the kiss to care, “Nicky?!” the voice cried louder. I could hear the tears in their eyes as they whispered my name. I pulled back and my lust filled eyes locked with Jakes hurt ones.

“Jakey!” I shouted after him. He ran off down the street with a tear streak face.

========================================================================

ok really only 3 votes on my last chapter?! i know it was short but still :( ok well anyway this chapter was filled with drama!! and i really like this chapter!! please 5 votes on this chapter? the more votes and comments i get the more i want to write adn the faster!!

1st person to votes gets this chapter dedicated to them.

question whos team are you on? Team Zain or Team Jake?!?! do you want more Jess drama?!?!

vote comment fan?

i kind of want to write in Jakes POV in MHGL but then i dont know if i should or not?!?! what do u guys think?!?! im planning on uploading 2moro!! so please ell me what you think b4 then :)