25

Taeyong

I clenched my jaw in response to the punch. I dragged my thumb over my lower lip and just laughed, walking away from Jaehyun and in another direction.

Jaehyun grabbed my wrist and held it tightly,"Wait Taeyong."
I just shook my head, shaking him off my wrist and walking off again. "Taeyong!" He shouted, gripping my arm.

I turned around swiftly with a clear expression of frustration and hurt. I pinned him against the brick wall."No,Jaehyun. What the fuck did I do?! Why are you so confusing?! Huh?! You make me feel like you're leading me on!"

"Taeyong-"

"No, fucking listen. Why?! EXPLAIN TO ME,JUNG JAEHYUN."

He looked down,"Because you're a fuckboi according to everyone." He said almost quietly causing me to clench my jaw again of anger.

"Because everyone thinks I'm a fuckboi?" I laughed,"BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS IM A FUCKBOI? Do you not have your own opinion?! Do you go off what everyone else says about me? You don't have your opinion so you depend on others?! "

I felt tears pricking my eyes and he swallowed hard showing a sign of nervousness."Taeyong-"

"No. I'm done. I had actual feelings for you! Y-you're too blind to see that and even believe me because what everyone says is right apparently."

I let him go and stormed off, away from Jaehyun."Taeyong.."

"Don't text me or kik me or whatever. I want nothing to do with you. You can't be entitled to your own opinion evidently!"

(A/n idk sorry))