34 (FINAL CHAPTER)

Jaehyun

It's been three years since I met Taeyong through kik

Taeyong and I have been doing well! He's really sweet and funny. We're kinda just perfect together?

It's amazing how far him and I have come. We are living together in a apartment with one spoiled cat. Today is actually our three year anniversary. Fucking crazy, right?

~

Taeyong and I were sitting in the sand, looking out at the waves as night began to fall. It was beautiful, spending a day like this at the beach with the person you loved most.

"Jaehyun, I love you" Taeyong turned to look at me, causing a wide smile to form across my face. I really am so lucky.

"I love you too, Taey- what are you doing" I cut myself off mid-sentence when I saw my boyfriend stand up. My heart began to pound, noticing he was on one knee and reaching in his pocket for something.

"Ty-"  It came out in a choke, seeing a box in his hands. Taeyong opened it and to my surprise,I saw a diamond ring in it.

"Jung Jaehyun, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"

Hot Tears streamed down my cheeks and I nodded since I was unable to speak in such a moment, him smiling and leaning down to kiss my tears away.

"Yes. Yes!Yes!" I finally yelled happily, getting claps from the people that happened to be on the beach. He took my delicate left hand, kissing the ring finger before sliding the wedding ring onto it.

"I love you so much" He cupped my cheeks, pressing a kiss to my lips and me immediately kissing my soon-to-be husband back. "I love you too, Lee Taeyong. So much"

Taeyong gives me so much happiness

THE END,M8

-----
(A/N :p sucky ending but aye he proposed to him ^~^
Thank you so much for reading !
<3)