20

Taeyong was up bright and early at 9 AM. Him and Jaehyun were supposed to meet at 1 PM today, but he couldn't wait. He couldn't sleep any longer, he was..so excited.

Taeyong grabbed a towel and stepped into the shower as music boomed through the bathroom. Professional by snoop dogg played, him washing his hair and masculine body.

After what seemed like a life time, Taeyong got out the shower. Steam escaped the bathroom immediately just showing how hot the shower actually was. By now, it was around 10.

Taeyong just grinned to himself as time slowly but surely continued to pass by. "3 more hours" he thought to himself. He then grabbed a pair of  black skinny jeans that hugged his long legs perfectly.

He hummed in confusion when his phone went off, glancing down at it and seeing Jaehyuns kik name go across the  screen.

WooJae: I just woke up. BUT ONLY THREE HOURS
LeeTy: I KMOW I KNOW JBKNOW IVE BEDN UP SINCE 9.

Taeyong tossed his phone back on his messy bed, switching on the tv after turning on the music.

~

The time came up after hours snailed by, Taeyong bolted up from his bed where he was comfortable and watching kms of his favorite tv shows aka South Park.

"Time." Taeyong mumbled to himself, stuffing his phone in his back pocketand walking out the door of his apartment into the streets of Seoul.

(A/N ok so sorry if my writing sucks . My style of writing so yeah ....Their bout to meet.)