"Nice bra." He says and I blush deeply, pulling the black shirt down. 

"Harry!" I yell at him and that only makes him chuckle louder. Thank god I'm completely dry and dressed by now. "God..." I huff running my hand back on my hair. "You haven't changed a single bit." 

"What do you mean?" He asks amused while I return to the front seat, one leg at a time until I'm fully sitting down.

"You still like to snoop on people's privacy." I look at him and he smirks. He really thinks this is funny. "What's so funny? That wasn't fun."

"I just... I don't understand what's the big deal." He says with a smile, moving his hand to his lips. "I mean, people go to the beach in their bikinis all the time but they go crazy if you see them in their underwear." 

"I guess you're right but..." I open my mouth finding myself out of words, but after a moment I say, "I guess its the meaning behind it, you know? Bathing suits and underwear are totally different things if you think what they truly mean." 

"Its literally just clothes." He says moving his eyes to me for a brief moment. "They even have the same shape." 

"But think of it as something more." I widen my eyes using my hands as I talk. "Underwear is a synonym of intimacy. Not everyone get the chance to see you in those clothes, they have to earn that right, that privilege." 

He stays silent for a moment, taking his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger, looking pensive. I have to look away, I get really distracted by staring at his hands.

"Fair point, I guess you win this time." He nods his head at me, bringing a smile to my face. "I apologize for snooping on you. I haven't earned that privilege... Yet." 

"Oh, no. Its going to stay that way." I bite my bottom lip, moving my eyes to the window. Just the thought makes me blush and I know it's basically impossible to happen. 

"We'll see." He says with a smirk, making me blush deeper. 

For some reason my thoughts drive me back to that flight, to all the gazes and moments we shared. It brings butterflies to my stomach, here I am with him again but somehow I feel different. I'm not that nervous and even when he is still the same person we have changed, there's no doubt in that. 

I think of that encounter we had in the bathroom, his amazing kisses and his hands running all over my body. I blush pushing the thoughts away, I could feel my breathing accelerating already. It makes me think how we ended up in that bathroom. I know there was tension between us - there's still is - but... How?

I'm not a person that makes out with random people just because. He earned it back then, he made me feel special. That's why I don't understand why he completely forgot about me until yesterday when he called. Just the thought erases the butterflies inside of me.

The first week I spend in Oxford with Michael, it was tense. I couldn't stop thinking about the guy I met on that plane, the boy with the soft lips and dreamy smile, the one that shared things with me that I know he don't easily say. It was hard for me to push him out of my mind but I managed to do it. Being rounded with new things and new people definitely helped me, but still he was always on my thoughts for a few months. He's just a person that you can't forget easily.

"You're quiet." He says waking me up from my thoughts, making me move my head up that was resting on the window.

"Yeah." I sit back on my seat, grabbing my jacket and putting it on. Its kind of chilly right now, I have learned to live with the cold but I'm still a Californian girl inside.