Chapter 38-

I looked around the food court noticing a group of nice looking guys but only one stood out. He had to be about 6'3 . He looked sexy as fuck and his chocolate  skin had my inside going.  Lets not forget about that facial. I watched him lick his juicy plump lips.
I was thinking  dirty thoughts til my blinker went off telling me my food was ready.

"Thank you " I said grabbing the bag of food

"No problem have a nice day and come again "

I looked out through the food court looking for kelsey . I spotted her in the corner sitting in a booth. I made my way to her and took a seat on the opposite  side. I began taking out the food and passing Kelsey  hers while I sat mine in front of me. I said a quick prayer and began to eat.

"Thank you" Kelsey  said after chewing down some of her Lo mein

"Welcome"

"Ready to talk" she said as I notice the same darkskin guy about to pass by our table.

I put my fork down and looked at her about to talk ,but the darkskin   guy  sat beside me.

"Hello Ladies I'm Calvin"

"Hi I'm Kelsey" she said looking at him

"Nice to meet you Kelsey and you must be beautiful  " he said turning towards me and looking me in my eyes.

"That I am, but my name is Gabrielle" I said blushing

"Can I have your number. I would love to get to know you beautiful"

"Umm I don't know" I said thinking about it. I felt a kick under the table and I knew it was Kelsey. She mouthed get his number to me

"How but you give me your number  and I'll will text you and if you don't  text back I will never text you again. DEAL?" he said then licking his lips. Lawd   this man is fine.

"Okay deal. Hand me you phone" I said pulling out my phone and passing it to him. 

I grabbed  his phone out of his hands and saved my number in as Gabi💕. I handed him his phone back when I was done and he did the same.

"Have a nice day beautiful  and you too Kelsey. I will text you

"Okay nice meeting you Calvin  and she will text you back" Kelsey said looking at me.

"You gone text him right cause he fine" kelsey  said watching Calvin walk off

"I don't know  , maybe"

"Sure you won't" she said with a smirk

"Watever  are you done eating" I said

"Yeah I guess we can talk later let get back to the girls" she said

"Okay " I said standing up waiting on Kelsey to go dump my trash.

She stood and pulled out her phone   I'm guessing to call the girls. Once she got off the phone she told me the girls was in Victoria's  Secret. We dumped our food and headed to the store.

"Who are you gonna wear those for?" I asked Piper who she was gonna wear the lingerie  two piece set for.

"Nosey are you"

"Very" I said looking at the lingerie  and studying her skin

"Well since you being nosey which one" She asked holding up a black and red identical set

"Red. It would go with your skin " I said watching her hold it against her

"Thanks cuz"

"Welcome. I need to get me a new panty and bra set while I'm here" I told Piper looking around

"Alright im about to go pay for this." She said shaking the hanger.

I walked off to look for me a new set. I wanted pink or    red . I looked at Piper  paying for her stuff at the counter.  I know she is my cousin and all ,but I do not trust her. She too sneaky.

I decided to get the pink set and went to pay for it. The girls were standing outside waiting for me.

"Can we go get our nails done" I asked looking at my nails that is in the need of a good fill in

"Yess I need a fill in" Shay yelled looking at her nails. I laughed at how loud she was.

"Alright lets go" we went to go get our nails done and i was so happy.

The girls ended up go over to Kelsey house. They were going to the club. I really wasn't feeling the club scene today, so I just went home.