Chapter - 39

I was going to go get the my babies,but I had a gut feeling something wasn't right.I picked up my phone calling August,while tryna rush home.

"Hello" August said picking up on the second ring

"Hey Go drop the kids off at Kenzie house"

"Why am I dropping them off to Kenzie?"

"Have this gut feeling something is about to happen and I need your help" I said switching lanes

"Okay I am putting on my shoes now and about to take them"

"Don't go in that house til I get there" August said in a demanding time

"Okay hurry up"

I was 15 minutes from the house. I was swerving from lane to lane

I pulled up to the house shutting my head lights off and turning the car off. Something had to be wrong.

I could feel that feeling coming back. Grammy never had the all the lights off. It was pitch black, you could not see anything.

I removed my keys and grabbed my gun out my glove compartment. I said a quick prayer before stepping out the car.

I creeped up the side walk quietly. When I got to the door, I reached for the handle and it was already cracked open.

I put my gun in position, ready to blow someone head off. I pushed open the door quietly and looked around.

I stepped in further hearing voices. I peaked around the corner seeing to men and my Grammy.

"Where the fuck she at" I heard a men say

"Shit if she don't hurry up I'm gonna kill this old bitch right here" I said hearing another man

"Watch your mouth. You do not know me young man" Grammy said standing up for herself

"Who the fuck you calling a bitch? You got me all the way fucked up" I said stepping around the corner and shooting the one who called Grammy a bitch in the Shoulder,making him fall to the ground.

"What the fuck" the other guy said turning around. He grabbed Grammy.

"Why the fuck you in my house"I said as I kicked the guys gun in the corner, so he could not get it.

"Let's make this quick. If you make this easy just come on and go with me I'll let this old bitch go" he said as I notice August creeping in

"Didn't you see what just happen to your homeboy? Call her another bitch"

"Your grandma is a bitch just like you. Now bring your ass on" He said testing me

"Don't call my girl no fucking bitch pussy ass nigga" August said shooting the guy in the back of the head making Grammy stumble.

I ran beside her making sure she was okay. I noticed August picking up the phone and call someone telling them to come to my place.I Helped Grammy up and sat her on the couch.

"Grammy I am so sorry are You okay Grammy"

"I'm fine Cindy and thanks for saving me"